Thread: She Done- Best way to sell her for parts

She Done- Best way to sell her for parts

Well you might recall my post a few weeks ago wondering if the problem with my beast was fatal and it is. The engine is seized. So at his point the only option is so sell her to someone who will take the time to fix her or part her out. So I need recommendations

She was less than a year or KWs, Miltek Exhaust, RSN-E, Bluetooth model to replace OnStar, BBS rims, a few years old tranny, new alternator, new battery,

I can sell her to copart but would rather to a Audi salvage place or auction. Thoughts?
    RS6 2003 Mugello , silver, carbon, Revo, KW3s, Hotchkis sway bars, Custom exhaust, Hawk HPS pads, RNS-E, Bluetooth, 19" BBS CH(Black)

Sorry to hear. If you decide to part it out, though, I'm looking for a set of the KW v3s. LMK. Thanks. I'd take the sways, too. And, possibly the bluetooth.

You could throw it up on BaT, maybe, as a project car. You might find someone interested who would pay more than a salvage yard.

CW

Good point. I will see if they will take it. Thanks
    RS6 2003 Mugello , silver, carbon, Revo, KW3s, Hotchkis sway bars, Custom exhaust, Hawk HPS pads, RNS-E, Bluetooth, 19" BBS CH(Black)

Ohhhh Noooooo! That's sad 'cause it sounds like one bad machine. It really sucks that these cars are so goddam expensive to fix. Absolutely kills their value to resell. Even simple repairs can end up costing more than their selling for nowadays.
    If you never exceed the limits, how do you know where they are?