Thread: Little slow in these parts lately....

Little slow in these parts lately....

Action been a little slow in these forums lately. So what's everyone got going on?

Did some work on my RS today. Oil change, new spark plugs, cleaned air filters, and did a transmission service. I gotta say, I still love this car. Found a loose hose clamp coming off the passenger side turbo, (accounts for the extra whoosh I've been hearing) and now she runs like a raped ape. 66k miles and still going strong.

Little bath for the ol girl...

Older pics, but fresh after a polish and ceramic coating. (I didn't snap any pics after today's bath, it was starting to rain so she got tucked back in the shop..lol)

-Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Looking good. Had mine detailed a couple of months ago and haven't even driven it since, now it's dusty after sitting in the shop. I'm up to 72k miles. Need to take it for a spin soon. Love the 6spd while cruising.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Had to take a bit of a drive the other day and took mine out for a drive - such a fantastic highway drive.

Had some Spring spruce up done. Oil change, valve gaskets (passenger side was weeping), quick wash and then a drive to the dealership for a PPI (hit 18K miles on the way there). Hate to say it, but it may be time for someone else to enjoy this.

Are messages being sent OK? I just drafted a long email to SteveKen and he never got it and it's not in my sent items.....:o(
    2003 Avus RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis
    2003 Daytona RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis, rear ended at 50mph, totaled, RIP
    1991 Acura NSX, supercharged, 425rwhp, recently sold

Site has been up and down a lot in the last couple of months. I get security warnings sometimes trying to link to the site with Chrome.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    Site has been up and down a lot in the last couple of months. I get security warnings sometimes trying to link to the site with Chrome.
    Should be fixed now. An old certificate.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail