Thread: $200 for Full Ross-Tech VCDS setup with Dell Laptop, HEX-V2, Pelican Case, more

$200 for Full Ross-Tech VCDS setup with Dell Laptop, HEX-V2, Pelican Case, more

After divesting of my RS6 I no longer have need for the VCDS setup I put together. Asking $200 for the whole setup, comes with everything you need to run the full VCDS software:

- Ross-Tech HEX-V2 Enthusiast license for 3 VINs (2 remaining), latest firmware installed ($199 new). Provides "full access" programming for up to 3 VINs (1 already taken with my old RS6; you can't clear them out after registering). If you ever needed more than 3, you can upgrade to 10 VINs for $169. Per Ross-Tech: "This interface acts as a 'dongle' for VCDS, so the software should be fully functional on any PC you use with the HEX-V2. However, product support is provided only to the original registered user. If you need full customer service support, you can buy 'second hand' support coverage for $99 from Ross-Tech." (I've never needed direct support with it.)

- Dell Latitude E7240 laptop, purchased used ($120), running the most current Windows service pack, ready to set up as your own (just need to install VCDS for free: https://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/download/current.php).

- Dell USB Slim DVD Drive (for installing CD/DVD-based software for use with the included MPPS or K+DCAN connectors).

- Pelican 1095 case with foam inserts and cut-outs.

- MPPS V16 and K+DCAN OBD-II interface connectors (everything you'd need to log/program an ECU working with @nubcake).

The HEX-V2 alone is $199 brand new; this is everything you need to walk out and scan your car, and keep it stored when not in use for $200 all-in. Either DM or shoot me an email at sewelles@mac.com for faster reply.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0477.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	19689   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0479.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	19690   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0473.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	19691   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0474.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	140.6 KB 
ID:	19692   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0475.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	19693   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0481.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	19694  

Setup sold!