Thread: Another great BND oil analsism sorry but this is for my RS5, RS6 in 3mths

Another great BND oil analsism sorry but this is for my RS5, RS6 in 3mths

Thought I’d post this, you can see the mileage, I usually try to keep it below a 7k oil change but got side tracked, work, too many vehicles. I use this specialty oil (Quantum Blue 7.5w-40 custom mix) in my Stg2+ S5, Stg2 RS5, and Stg2 RS6. I use Redline 5w-40 in pretty much the rest of my vehicles.
    13 S5-221022.pdf
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Nice number and values in properties all the way around. Does your RS6 comes in within those numbers as well? I would be curious to test mine once i get it back on the road again (need to post for help on that later). I do not have much knowledge on oils, i have been using Liquid Moly 5W40 for the past 3 years and the car seemed to have done pretty good with, even better then with Pentosin but an oil text would show that a lot better for sure.

Thanks for posting this.

I so wish Brian seemed more legit, but I and many others have had only great results using his products. My RS6s did very well by him, and I use some of his products in my tuned S6. It's really strange that he keeps his operations so obscure for so many years.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

It is true, I was skeptical and went on and off the Aces IV a couple of times. I never really noticed an MPG improvement but what I should do (I'm back on it for now) is do some full throttle runs and log detonation and timing with and without and see if there is a noticeable difference, probably try it in the S5 since it's my daily driver. I have been very happy with the oil Analysis though and the prices are competitive when compared to top quality synthetics.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA