Thread: Replacement Stock Size Lug Bolts?

Replacement Stock Size Lug Bolts?

So, I've FINALLY been able to collect some of my spare parts from storage. Unfortunately, a fair bit of them are missing. Maybe they'll turn up, but I doubt it and probably have to replace some. Starting to put my list together.

For example, I need a set of 20 stock lug bolts. Looking around. Can anyone confirm the correct specs? I'm pretty sure they're 28mm length, ball seat, M14 x 1.5. Just checking before purchasing.

Also, my originals, IIRC, appeared to be just basic low-quality metal in black, and they're behind the center caps (which are also missing, so I'll need a set of them, too). Consequently, aesthetics aren't a major factor. But, while I'd like Ti for the weight savings, I don't think paying $79 a piece makes any sense (also, have to clean off any anti-seize, I've put on). T304 is available. As well as some other materials. Any thoughts? These are "just" for the stock wheels to put them back on if/when I decide to sell.

Anyway, if anyone can confirm or has any thoughts, happy to hear them.

TIA,

CW

https://www.uspmotorsports.com/USP-T...-Set-27mm.html
    Yes, I'm anal and like the Titanium lug bolts, another way to shed a couple of pounds along with Forged wheels. OEM wheels are Ball seat, most aftermarket, including my BBS wheels, are Cone seat. USP motorsports sells both and in various lengths, 27mm is OEM Audi.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Thanks for the link! I had been to their site on my phone but missed those somehow.

Decent price, too. At that price, I should probably get a set for the Sportec wheels on the car, too!

The last set of Ti lug bolts I bought was stupid $, and I saw some on ebay at $79/lug bolt. Just nope. But, these are reasonable.

CW

I'm nervous about Ebay items like that, they're guaranteed to be Chinese. The USP ones maybe too but at least USP is a more reputable seller.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

^^^ Truth!

CW