Thread: FS: 2003 Avus Silver RS6 for parts, make offer

Hybrid View

FS: 2003 Avus Silver RS6 for parts, make offer

Unfortunately, I have come to the end of my RS6. The right aux radiator has given out and the car is no longer able to be driven. I thought I would check on here to see if anyone is interested in purchasing this car for parts for themselves or to sell. The car still cranked and ran up until the right aux radiator leak when I stopped driving it. Oil gaskets do have a slow leak that has gone on for about a year. I have continually checked it and I've never even had to add oil to it. Buyer would pay shipping. I was really hoping an enthusiast here might want it to make better use of it and the parts as opposed to scrapping it out. Or, if there is anyone that might have the time and energy into getting it fixed and running again. Thanks!

Might want to list where your located and maybe VIN?
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Well...just sold my RS6...but I do have a few spares that the buyer didn't want. This includes both aux radiators and all plumbing, ultimate 01e transmission that I got from DelStator (comes with new Stern motor mounts), 2 auto transmissions with torque converters, auto starter, stock TCU, and Miltek mufflers.

Let me know if you need the aux radiators or the knowledge how to bypass...it's pretty easy!

~ Eric

Wait just a second here. Do I have this right Eric? All that sweat and money and you sold it? What brought that on?

Quote Originally Posted by DKP View Post
    Wait just a second here. Do I have this right Eric? All that sweat and money and you sold it? What brought that on?
    Yeah, was getting lonely...I wouldn't let my dog in it and my wife was terrified of it (wouldn't even sit in it)...a lot of fun while it lasted, but now home in CO with a great new owner...his 4th C5 and always wanted the RS6.

Switched it up and flying to AZ to pick up my new-to-me 94 Land Cruiser and cross country tracking back (with my wife!).

Congratulations! That was an epic thread to follow during the project. Enjoy the new rig!

Quote Originally Posted by AudiPilot View Post
    Congratulations! That was an epic thread to follow during the project. Enjoy the new rig!
    Much appreciated! See my F/S thread for the Aux Radiators to get this car back on the road! I'd give these to the OP for the cost of shipping, just let me know!

Hey guys, sorry, busy weekend. I’m located in Toledo, OH. VIN:WUAPV64B23N905381. I’m honestly just looking to get rid of it. I also have a NIB set of OEM rotors and EBC red stuff pads I need to part with as well as a set of factory original Wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by maverik09 View Post
    Hey guys, sorry, busy weekend. I’m located in Toledo, OH. VIN:WUAPV64B23N905381. I’m honestly just looking to get rid of it. I also have a NIB set of OEM rotors and EBC red stuff pads I need to part with as well as a set of factory original Wheels.
    Well...if you want to sell a running car, shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to send the aux rad out for the cost of shipping...

SOLD!!!

Picked it up yesterday.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

Can't wait to see it!!!