Thread: Sending this out for input on selling

Sending this out for input on selling

My RS6 has never been in an accident, and had a pretty extensive overall of internals via 034 Motorsport. No mechanical issues, and only mild cosmetic blemishes. The glovebox drops when over any significant bumps, so I prop it up. Center console top is loose, but otherwise pretty much bullet proof and without any external issues. Has aftermarket head unit with DVD and Sirius XM. 141K miles. Also has 034 Motorsport ECU and TCU tune, and Level 10 tranny upgrade. I don't want to send it to one of the instant sellers like Carmax or Shift, and would prefer it going to someone who would understand the car. Would appreciate thoughts from the forum on price, but frankly, I'm willing to sell to someone who wants the car rather than a car selling site. Why? Clearing the garage, nothing more than that. I am in no rush to sell, but like handing off a pet dog you've had for a long time, while probably foolish, you'd want it to go to a good home.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

I'm in the same boat, considering selling as I have a few other cars now. I've repaired, upgraded, and replaced every item possible and the car is in great shape. 8/10 outside, 9/10 inside black carbon leather all perfect. Brand new rotors, wheels, tires. Only thing that will bring the price down is miles, I have 106k or so. Many cars that are in much worse shape are selling for around $15k, and I know it's a longshot as I'm in no hurry to sell, but might list at $28-30k and see if I can find a unique buyer who understands the $30k I've put in to restore the car basically.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Just to give you an idea I sold my pristine 83k mile RS6 in August 2020 for a little over $25k. The car did have a bunch of unique extras and was in great shape inside and out. It was listed for about a month before it sold. Audi enthusiast bought it. What will you replace it with? I put in an order for a 2022 CT5-V Blackwing manual but who knows when it will be built. Still miss my RS6...
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

When was the transmission replaced or rebuilt will be the first question anyone will ask because at 141K, it will need that sooner than later. If it hasn't, I'd say in the $15-$16K range. Mine with the same miles and condition that does have transmission problems although fully driveable, doesn't get much interest advertised at $12K.

Level 10 transmission done at around 80K miles. No issues currently with the transmission. Fluid replaced with full overhaul at 121K miles.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.