Thread: FS: Mugello Blue RS6 needs trans work, very clean, $11,995. Can deliver, may trade.

FS: Mugello Blue RS6 needs trans work, very clean, $11,995. Can deliver, may trade.

This is a Mugello
    Blue Pearl RS6 with the Ivory interior. It has 141,000 miles and is bone stock except for some light window tint. Body and interior are excellent. The engine is a rocket but the transmission will start slipping and default to 5th gear after it warms up. I have 150 pictures and a detailed description on my webpage at https://2003audirs6.blogspot.com/202...e-exhaust.html Might consider part trades and may deliver. I'm in the Washington DC area but have it in winter storage in Hagerstown MD so would need a few days advance notice to show it there. atikovi@email.com

Nice car...I have 2 spare auto trannys that came out for 6 speed conversion cars (mine that I just converted when I did turbo refresh, plus another forum members that he gave me)...both in usable condition if you are interested as freebies. Pay someone a couple $g's to swap the trans for you and you have a great car! Or the same goes to someone that wants to buy yours and get my trannys for spares...I'm in Annapolis, so not too far off from you...

If I had more space, I'd consider picking this up, swapping one of my trans in, and either daily driving or flipping...In fact, I have a buddy in town that loves mine, I'll push him a feeler on yours...
    Eric

SOLD it today.