Thread: Wtb : Rs6

Wtb : Rs6

Hi - I'm in the market for a C5 RS6. No rush to buy, and I'd very much prefer to buy something from a fellow enthusiast so I thought I'd put a feeler out.

My priorities are (a) very well maintained with a good maintenance record (b) excellent to very good paintwork and interior condition, and (c) an interesting colour (not Avus). I want it as a driver, including winter in Boston, so I shouldn't be paying up for a garage queen. Just really solid mechanical shape and excellent and interior top-side condition is what I would like.

If anyone has one they are looking to get rid of and would value passing it on to someone who would (do their best to) take good care of it - please let me know.

Thanks,
    Will

Hi fellow RS6 nuts - I see this one has been on the market for a while, does anyone know of the car and it's history?

https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d...420028909.html

Quote Originally Posted by *Will* View Post
    Hi fellow RS6 nuts - I see this one has been on the market for a while, does anyone know of the car and it's history?

https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d...420028909.html
    Looks like a well sorted out car ...what's your budget? A well sorted, clean car will prob go for $20k
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Looks solid to me...with a strong service record including a new radiator and timing service not too long ago. Seems like a "fair" price on it...would be nice to grab for $17,500-$18,000.

Since you are a current owner, you know what goes into these which is probably one of the most important factors into a happy new relationship!

Morning Will,

Damon here in Colorado.

I have been back and forth in my head about selling my RS6. Ive been wanting a new A6 allroad and don't have the room without something in the garage going. I would consider my car as close to new as it could be. Engine out just finished with every cooling, air and HVAC line replaced, New intercoolers, new shrouds, afterrun water pump, all new brakes in the last 1500 miles and the list goes on and on. To the tune of 25 k in the last year. Its Avus silver, black interior with carbon fiber and black exhaust tips. 90,000 miles give or take. No winters barely any rain. Ready to go.

Anyway PM me if you have any interest. I'm in the Vail Vally.

Quote Originally Posted by DKP View Post
    Morning Will,

Damon here in Colorado.

I have been back and forth in my head about selling my RS6. Ive been wanting a new A6 allroad and don't have the room without something in the garage going. I would consider my car as close to new as it could be. Engine out just finished with every cooling, air and HVAC line replaced, New intercoolers, new shrouds, afterrun water pump, all new brakes in the last 1500 miles and the list goes on and on. To the tune of 25 k in the last year. Its Avus silver, black interior with carbon fiber and black exhaust tips. 90,000 miles give or take. No winters barely any rain. Ready to go.

Anyway PM me if you have any interest. I'm in the Vail Vally.
    Replied - with thanks!

I've got an RS6 that my daughter uses as a daily driver. Would consider selling it because it's just too much for her -too much insurance, too much gas $$ and too much maintenance risk. DM or call 4349898584