Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: Various RS6 "trim" items -- RNS-E, Kufatec electronics, CF trim, etc.

Forgot to mention, I received my items, just as described. Great seller, thanks again!!
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    Forgot to mention, I received my items, just as described. Great seller, thanks again!!
    I appreciate the kind words!

Hey sorry for the somewhat noobish question, just recently dawned upon me now that my new cell phone has no aux in female adapter I should consider upgrading my RNSE to support Bluetooth, of the two separate items you have listed for sale ( I realize one is already sold) does the solution to integrate bluetooth into RS6 require both of these items or do they both work independently of each other? Thank you!

Kufatec AUX A2DP Bluetooth Plug and Play Music Receiver for RNS Media (Item #41563), $175 shipped. https://www.kufatec.com/en/car-hifi/...ns-media-41563 Comes with Quadlock adapter and module. RNS-E picture is what it looks like playing a track via iPhone/Bluetooth.

FISCON Handsfree Bluetooth "Basic-Plus" phone adapter, $250 shipped. https://www.kufatec.com/en/handsfree...udi-seat-36431. Comes with microphone and Quadlock adapter.
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Still available:

Cup holder
    Kufatec FISCON Basic Plus car phone adapter
    Front & rear carpet mats (generic 4.2L C5, no RS6 embroidery)
    Front only rubber all weather mats (generic 4.2L C5, no model logo)
    Owner's manual cover

The rest of this will probably go in the trash soon, so if you want to just pay shipping I'll send them your way! Honestly, hate to dispose of stuff since it's out of production, but can't arbitrarily store it all.

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    Hey sorry for the somewhat noobish question, just recently dawned upon me now that my new cell phone has no aux in female adapter I should consider upgrading my RNSE to support Bluetooth, of the two separate items you have listed for sale ( I realize one is already sold) does the solution to integrate bluetooth into RS6 require both of these items or do they both work independently of each other? Thank you!
    Also, so sorry I missed this post... both of those Kufatec items work independently of one another (so two separate Bluetooth connections), but most new phones can simultaneously maintain more than one bluetooth connection. So it isn't like you manually need to swap back and forth to use the phone vs. music if you have the RNS-E. My only disappointment with the FISCON was that you can't wire it to use the car's integrated mic that was for OnStar -- I HAD to use the wired mic that comes with the setup (it wasn't hard to tuck behind the windshield A-pillar panel).