Thread: Whose is this?

Whose is this?

Whose really nice RS6 is this up on BaT now?

I'm glad to see our cars getting some love at last with the BaT sale yesterday at $29k. Rooting for a great auction with a healthy ending price - car certainly deserves it.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-audi-rs6-89/
    Last edited by *Will*; July 27th, 2021 at 15:58.

That's mine! Sad to see such an incredible machine go but with some recent life changes, it just doesn't make sense for me to keep it anymore. Hoping it will go to a great new owner who can fully enjoy it!

It has a brand new complete timing belt service, including: timing belt (obviously!), serpentine belt, metal impeller water pump, all new rollers and tensioners, valve cover gaskets, engine coolant, and a fresh oil/filter change.

In the last ~1k miles it has received: new Continental EC Sport tires, full wheel alignment, new Bosch AGM battery, new Pentosin brake fluid, iridium spark plugs, new 710n diverter valves, new thick-wall silicone vacuum lines, and new Mann engine air filters.

This RS6 is in top notch condition and the only thing it needs is a new driver!

Last edited by mrdave; July 28th, 2021 at 22:11.

I expect it’s going to set a new benchmark for the value of our cars - thanks for listing it on BaT MrDave, and for presenting it so well. I can’t wait to see what it goes for.

Dave's car will soon be in my hands (I won that BAT auction)...can't wait to finish up the transaction and receive the car. It will now be based in South FL.

Quote Originally Posted by neondreams88 View Post
    Dave's car will soon be in my hands (I won that BAT auction)...can't wait to finish up the transaction and receive the car. It will now be based in South FL.
    CONGRATULATIONS!

What a wonderful example you got your hands on. I did my best to raise awareness about how nice an example it is, but you still got great value for money I think.

Our cars are just starting to become more recognised - or so I hope.