Location - BC, Canada

Avus Silver, totally stock (sans LED bulbs in the 3rd brake light and DRL's added to pass BC inspection).

All options except the hot weather package and carbon fiber trim (it does have the sport exhaust)

I imported this car from CA in 2011. Reason for sale - want to free up gragae space as it is never driven.

It has 42235 miles, about 1000 miles in the last 8 years. Stored covered in my climate controlled garage always. This car has never seen a snow flake! Started and driven 2 -3 miles each month (weather permitting). Slight (typical) wear on the rubberized switches in the interior. No drips or leaks.

New (OEM) battery 3 years ago (always on a tender). Timing belt and all ancillaries changed 5 years ago...

I am not sure how hard it would be to re-import to the US.

I have a collection of parts (that I never got around to installing) listed as well. As time went on I came to the opinion the car would be best left stock.

As it sits this would better suited to a collector that wants to keep it stock rather than modify it to become a performance daily driver....