Thread: C5 RS6 For Sale

C5 RS6 For Sale

Saw this on 6speed and wanted to cross list it. In the event anyone's looking. LOTS of work done to this one...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...stg-2-etc.html

CW

Passenger side front door appears to have been repainted. On a few of the shots you can tell it is a slightly different shade. A bit low for my taste but that can be easily solved. Seems like a good car otherwise and well cared for.

Quote Originally Posted by CornersWell View Post
    Saw this on 6speed and wanted to cross list it. In the event anyone's looking. LOTS of work done to this one...

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...stg-2-etc.html

CW
    Thanks for sharing, Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    Passenger side front door appears to have been repainted. On a few of the shots you can tell it is a slightly different shade. A bit low for my taste but that can be easily solved. Seems like a good car otherwise and well cared for.
    No repaints on the vehicle according to my records with the exception of the front bumper that I noted in the ad - - - which was done to eliminate license plate holes. While I do not have any paint meter readings on the panels - I have had a few very talented body guys look at it in time of my ownership and they do not notice any marks of any paint work.

Quote Originally Posted by sempaipaul View Post
    No repaints on the vehicle according to my records with the exception of the front bumper that I noted in the ad - - - which was done to eliminate license plate holes. While I do not have any paint meter readings on the panels - I have had a few very talented body guys look at it in time of my ownership and they do not notice any marks of any paint work.
    I think it is just Avus Silver being Avus Silver. As an owner of this color car, depending on the light this car could look silver, gray or even blueish silver. That could account for the difference in color on the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by strlgag View Post
    I think it is just Avus Silver being Avus Silver. As an owner of this color car, depending on the light this car could look silver, gray or even blueish silver. That could account for the difference in color on the panel.
    Certainly could be. The curves on this car does lend itself to show different shades. I was just comparing similar lines across rear door, front door and front fender (before wheel well).

Price drop! $22,900 OBO.

Next stop: BaT!

wow what a list of records.

can you expand on the second fuel tank recall? What were the details?

Quote Originally Posted by sempaipaul View Post
    Price drop! $22,900 OBO.

Next stop: BaT!

Gorgeous car man and way to go on the records and upgrades GLWS she is worth it, I’m wondering that engine splash guard lmk if you want to sell it I’m interested lmao

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    wow what a list of records.

can you expand on the second fuel tank recall? What were the details?
    Certainly. Frankly the best thing is for you to google C5 Audi A6/S6/RS6 fuel tank roll-over valve if you're interested in finding out about this specific recall. The car had a new fuel tank installed for the original failure of the roll-over valve. For the 2nd failure of the "newly installed" rollover valve (which this time didn't break off - however, did have a small crack in it (at the base) enough to allow small fuel seepage - the tank was dropped, emptied, and the roll-over valve was plastic-welded and then also reinforced with specific epoxy (i forget what the name of it was - however, it's a SOLID epoxy and not the asphalt type). It was then dried in the sun for nearly a week prior to being reinstalled in the car. No issues to date and it has a good 10K+ miles on it.

Quote Originally Posted by YONTB View Post
    Gorgeous car man and way to go on the records and upgrades GLWS she is worth it, I’m wondering that engine splash guard lmk if you want to sell it I’m interested lmao
    Thank you. Sorry - not parting anything out.

LISTED ON P CAR MARKETPLACE!!!

https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/2003-audi-rs6/

Good luck with sale. Nice example and the number of true owners who can appreciate it is low. The value of this car is so understated and that is just too bad for every owner.
    The used car market prices has gone up, but for some reason it has not really affected us. That is bonkers.
    Hopefully someone who can truly appreciate it is able to bid and meet your price.

Thank you for the kind words, sir!

A little over a day left on p car!!!

Sold on p car!