Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: C5 RS6 For Sale

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dodge City
    Posts
    483

    C5 RS6 For Sale

    Saw this on 6speed and wanted to cross list it. In the event anyone's looking. LOTS of work done to this one...

    https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...stg-2-etc.html

    CW

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Boston, USA
    Posts
    2,370
    Passenger side front door appears to have been repainted. On a few of the shots you can tell it is a slightly different shade. A bit low for my taste but that can be easily solved. Seems like a good car otherwise and well cared for.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by CornersWell View Post
    Saw this on 6speed and wanted to cross list it. In the event anyone's looking. LOTS of work done to this one...

    https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...stg-2-etc.html

    CW
    Thanks for sharing, Sir!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    Passenger side front door appears to have been repainted. On a few of the shots you can tell it is a slightly different shade. A bit low for my taste but that can be easily solved. Seems like a good car otherwise and well cared for.
    No repaints on the vehicle according to my records with the exception of the front bumper that I noted in the ad - - - which was done to eliminate license plate holes. While I do not have any paint meter readings on the panels - I have had a few very talented body guys look at it in time of my ownership and they do not notice any marks of any paint work.

  5. #5
    Registered User strlgag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Eagle, ID
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by sempaipaul View Post
    No repaints on the vehicle according to my records with the exception of the front bumper that I noted in the ad - - - which was done to eliminate license plate holes. While I do not have any paint meter readings on the panels - I have had a few very talented body guys look at it in time of my ownership and they do not notice any marks of any paint work.
    I think it is just Avus Silver being Avus Silver. As an owner of this color car, depending on the light this car could look silver, gray or even blueish silver. That could account for the difference in color on the panel.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Boston, USA
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by strlgag View Post
    I think it is just Avus Silver being Avus Silver. As an owner of this color car, depending on the light this car could look silver, gray or even blueish silver. That could account for the difference in color on the panel.
    Certainly could be. The curves on this car does lend itself to show different shades. I was just comparing similar lines across rear door, front door and front fender (before wheel well).

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Price drop! $22,900 OBO.

    Next stop: BaT!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Out there
    Posts
    7,774
    wow what a list of records.

    can you expand on the second fuel tank recall? What were the details?

    Quote Originally Posted by sempaipaul View Post
    Price drop! $22,900 OBO.

    Next stop: BaT!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Woodbridge Va
    Posts
    29
    Gorgeous car man and way to go on the records and upgrades GLWS she is worth it, I’m wondering that engine splash guard lmk if you want to sell it I’m interested lmao

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    wow what a list of records.

    can you expand on the second fuel tank recall? What were the details?
    Certainly. Frankly the best thing is for you to google C5 Audi A6/S6/RS6 fuel tank roll-over valve if you're interested in finding out about this specific recall. The car had a new fuel tank installed for the original failure of the roll-over valve. For the 2nd failure of the "newly installed" rollover valve (which this time didn't break off - however, did have a small crack in it (at the base) enough to allow small fuel seepage - the tank was dropped, emptied, and the roll-over valve was plastic-welded and then also reinforced with specific epoxy (i forget what the name of it was - however, it's a SOLID epoxy and not the asphalt type). It was then dried in the sun for nearly a week prior to being reinstalled in the car. No issues to date and it has a good 10K+ miles on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YONTB View Post
    Gorgeous car man and way to go on the records and upgrades GLWS she is worth it, I’m wondering that engine splash guard lmk if you want to sell it I’m interested lmao
    Thank you. Sorry - not parting anything out.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    LISTED ON P CAR MARKETPLACE!!!

    https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/2003-audi-rs6/

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Boston, USA
    Posts
    2,370
    Good luck with sale. Nice example and the number of true owners who can appreciate it is low. The value of this car is so understated and that is just too bad for every owner.
    The used car market prices has gone up, but for some reason it has not really affected us. That is bonkers.
    Hopefully someone who can truly appreciate it is able to bid and meet your price.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Thank you for the kind words, sir!

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    A little over a day left on p car!!!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    89
    Sold on p car!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •