Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zone A/C Difference in Temp?

Good luck. At $25 each, not impossible. The video helps to make this an easy DIY project, too, as opposed to a trip to the shop. At least for the "A" and "C" servos.

CW

I'm going to be tackling this soon, wanted to bump the thread. Any more input?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Everything is working without issue at this point. So, I think you have a good plan!

CW

I would appreciate the help on anyone who can direct me on how to fix my AC problem. My AC fan runs constantly, as soon as the car turns on and I have two faults in vagcom which will not clear. One is

"Coolant fan control 2, open or short to ground"
    "Databus power train, missing message from AC controller, implausible signal".

Is the AC control unit bad, and if so how much work is involved to get it out. I see it mounted up against the fan but does the bumper and other parts need to come off to get to it. Could my issues be something else.

"AC control unit" is the thing with buttons in your center console, not the fan control module you're speaking of.

Nub,

When I'm back from travels, I'll be in touch. I still want to do the tune. I have all the cables you told me to procure.

Sorry it's taken so long!

CW

Quote Originally Posted by mbagge01 View Post
    I would appreciate the help on anyone who can direct me on how to fix my AC problem. My AC fan runs constantly, as soon as the car turns on and I have two faults in vagcom which will not clear. One is

"Coolant fan control 2, open or short to ground"
    "Databus power train, missing message from AC controller, implausible signal".

Is the AC control unit bad, and if so how much work is involved to get it out. I see it mounted up against the fan but does the bumper and other parts need to come off to get to it. Could my issues be something else.
    https://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/3...l=1#post294445

^ This is probably what you're looking for regarding the fan code

-_/