Thread: Hello All / Looking for a very elusive part for my RS6 audi NA says discontinued

Hello All / Looking for a very elusive part for my RS6 audi NA says discontinued

Oil pressure line turbo line for the turbo part number 077-145-772-D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	740E9459-D4BD-457F-A693-80DD8D91697B.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	19432  

I’m in the process of redoing,the car now I’m stuck w this poop!

Anyone? Pls

I crushed mine when doing the first MT swap like 8 years ago. Was already NLA back then. I was lucky enough to find a used one.
    The next option would be finding some hydraulic line shop to crimp new hose on. AN3 or AN4 braided? Presuming the hard lines are intact.

Cheapest place I could find it. I've bought a few parts from these guys in Latvia cheaper than I could get them here for my RS5. Still outrageous at $818.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-AUD...-/203183245520
    Unless you can find a used one I'd go with nubcake's suggestion, you could have one made up for cheap. If your ends are good take those with you and they can probably re-use them. Yea, I'm not impressed by the routing that Audi chose right by the right exhaust manifold.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Look on Facebook groups or other forums for engines being parted out, eBay also, seen a variety of piping like this over the years.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Got one ! - Thanks again Neil! (He hooked me up w Big electric fan both hard find

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Look on Facebook groups or other forums for engines being parted out, eBay also, seen a variety of piping like this over the years.
    so looks like the engine is coming out again! good thing it’s not my fault and I don’t have to pay for it 🙄/ I guess something must’ve happened with the turbo oil lines and my buddy must’ve missed it while it’s his fault so it’s his responsibility he’s not happy ! I was thinking about getting downpipe‘s catted ones - while engine is out 78k - read it all the belts lines T belt Rear flange everything ! Just thinking what else I could do that’s not too expensive that would enhance power while the engines out again ! 😉 / thanks again guys ! Like usual we are a great community!