Thread: For Sale: ** AUDI RS6 Sprint Booster V3 **

For Sale: ** AUDI RS6 Sprint Booster V3 **

Up for Sale

** AUDI RS6 Sprint Booster V3 **

Eliminate your AUDI'S throttle lag INSTANTLY! - which it does

Butt dyno is fun without that well known Lag we have with our cars
    No HP gain but the one thing I never liked about our cars is that damn lag ( even with some tunes, not all )

Sold car, so this needs to be sold

Open to reasonable offers

more info
    https://bit.ly/3tupdEy
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

I have/had 2 of these...one on my Explorer Sport now, and one on my son's tuned A4 tip...

Totally agree that they do help to take away some of the lag feel with the drive by wire systems...if you have an untuned car (or maybe with some tunes as well), this will definitely take away quite a bit of the feel of turbo lag (especially just off of idle), which is actually partly due to the throttle body stepper motor opening speed. Definitely gives more of a snap to the throttle response! I have the older versions which you can set to off, moderate, or instant response...not sure which version you have based on the link (looks newer than mine from several years ago).

Super easy to install or remove as well, just plugs into the gas pedal harness on top of the pedal cluster and then clip your OEM harness into the adapter (at least on both of my applications). You can also change instantly between modes, so if you just want to cruise then turn off for OEM setting...feeling peppy, go to mid range...feeling aggressive, then tap to full on (and drop the trans to sport)...

thx Muggy, so true so true
    v3 has lots of settings and even has Valet mode, nice

I did enjoy it on my (ex)car
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS