Thread: My RS6 went to copart.. Link inside.

My RS6 went to copart.. Link inside.

Hey, all.
    This car was mine. She's a good one.
    117k miles, with KW V3's, Wagners, and a T-belt job at 110k. I tapped a Corolla, and she had no damage. It needs a radiator, though, and between replacing the hood, rad, bumper cover, and headlights, they totalled it. The headlights didn't need to be replaced, I don't think it broke the tabs, they were just yellow as piss. No known issues, I bought it at 88k about 3 years ago, and it was an excellent two owner car with all keys (even the plastic wallet key), and possibly every record since new. It went from NYC to AZ to Cincinnati, to Fl. My mechanic, an Audi master tech said it was very clean when he first got his hands on it. Few scratches and dings not related to the accident.

Any questions, ask away!

I put the big KW sticker and the Wagner sticker and a Quantum Blue sticker as a flag for someone that knows these cars to know they were getting a well kept one from an enthusiast.

Just for kicks, I bought a 2011 BMW 335d that has more than 800 lb-ft at the crank, so I'm doing OK.

https://www.copart.com/lot/57367140/...-orlando-north

-B.
    Current: 2011 BMW 335d - 660 lb-ft at the wheels; 1992 JDM RHD Land Cruiser - 4.2l TD; 1999 BMW R1100S; 1981 VW Rabbit Turbo Diesel 1.9l AAZ - 22 PSI, too many mods to list.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2003 RS6 #905570.

Copart RS6

Quote Originally Posted by JettaGLi16v View Post
    Hey, all.
    This car was mine. She's a good one.
    117k miles, with KW V3's, Wagners, and a T-belt job at 110k. I tapped a Corolla, and she had no damage. It needs a radiator, though, and between replacing the hood, rad, bumper cover, and headlights, they totalled it. The headlights didn't need to be replaced, I don't think it broke the tabs, they were just yellow as piss. No known issues, I bought it at 88k about 3 years ago, and it was an excellent two owner car with all keys (even the plastic wallet key), and possibly every record since new. It went from NYC to AZ to Cincinnati, to Fl. My mechanic, an Audi master tech said it was very clean when he first got his hands on it. Few scratches and dings not related to the accident.

Any questions, ask away!

I put the big KW sticker and the Wagner sticker and a Quantum Blue sticker as a flag for someone that knows these cars to know they were getting a well kept one from an enthusiast.

Just for kicks, I bought a 2011 BMW 335d that has more than 800 lb-ft at the crank, so I'm doing OK.

https://www.copart.com/lot/57367140/...-orlando-north

-B.

I am very interested in this car and I am 85% sure I’m going to end up pulling the trigger and purchasing it do you still have the lights for the vehicle and if you have any parts what do you have and also do you have the maintenance history for the vehicle thank you,, Also tune and wise etc What exactly is done and what has been done and what needs to be done thank you so much.T Ebtahi98@ y a hoo. Com

Also Does the vehicle still ride on the DRC stock set up thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Ebtahi98 View Post
    I am very interested in this car and I am 85% sure I’m going to end up pulling the trigger and purchasing it do you still have the lights for the vehicle and if you have any parts what do you have and also do you have the maintenance history for the vehicle thank you,, Also tune and wise etc What exactly is done and what has been done and what needs to be done thank you so much.T Ebtahi98@ y a hoo. Com
    Looks like you bought it - good for you. I'd be interested what you paid for it if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by *Will* View Post
    Looks like you bought it - good for you. I'd be interested what you paid for it if you wouldn't mind sharing.
    😭😭😭/ No I did not / I was in the middle of a meeting and there was no way I could’ve left and then I kind of spaced a little bit and then I went back in the auction was over I am very upset I wonder what it sold for Damn I’m pissed

Ahhhhh����- I am so disappointed in myself I should’ve left a bid of like 4500 and walked away I am 99.5% sure it went less than that

I’m dying to know what it went for myself man I wanted that car!

Can anyone bid these days on Copart? Or do you have to have a dealer license?
    2003 Avus RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis
    2003 Daytona RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis, rear ended at 50mph, totaled, RIP
    1991 Acura NSX, supercharged, 425rwhp, recently sold

Quote Originally Posted by boca rat View Post
    Can anyone bid these days on Copart? Or do you have to have a dealer license?
    anyone can bid and or buy you just have to set your membership up I can’t remember if I had to pay dues it might be like $500 for the year but I think you can buy one or two cars free of charge I can’t remember the minor details but yeah it’s a good deal and there’s another very good site called iaa.net.
    they got the other half of the amazing vehicles/ yeah I’m not too happy about this I missed out on a very good car even better knowing that I knew the owner funny thing is my 2008 Audi S 8 Sold Similar Way the car was completely redone over the winter spent about $10,000 the car was beyond mint the only thing wrong with it was what’s that magical stuff that goes into an Audi H2O on the periodic table oh yeah water so some water got in screwed up the CCN’s where I can’t remember watt but the car wouldn’t start blah blah blah $11,000 of diagnostic fees later and the part replaced the car was completely fixed not to mention after I had it repainted paint correction new clear brawl on it color matched wheels Everything New and then this

You might want to try iaai.com, as iaa.net is not a working site for me.

Quote Originally Posted by strlgag View Post
    You might want to try iaai.com, as iaa.net is not a working site for me.
    I’m Also on IAA.Net .

Sent you a DM on an unrelated topic. ��
    '03 Audi RS6 | 034 Motorsports Stage 2 ECU + TCU | PSS9 Coil over shocks/springs | Hotchkis sway bars | Milltek exhaust systems/downpipes/cats | Hyperboost DV | Venair hoses | 034 Snub mount | 034 Density control arms

RIP to donate parts for the greater herd. I’m sure Shokan has it

By clicking the link for "Find More Like This", I see 4 Days left on Copart for #5066.........
    Last edited by NSU RS6; May 21st, 2021 at 02:26. Reason: Correction
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Shokan is gone.