Thread: WTB: Rubber floor mats

WTB: Rubber floor mats

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a set of original rubber floor mats for my C5 RS6, if they exist. Does anyone have some in very good condition or can give me a part number or a pointer on a source?

Thanks,
    Will

I only have fronts (pictured)... you want to look for “1998 - 2004 AUDI A6 C5 Quattro 4.2L.” There will be a ton for the A6 C5 of that era, but unless they’re 4.2L they won’t match the floor shape. I found mine on eBay. Hope that helps at all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4C8EC0F9-F891-46AC-8A4D-3037FABD7514.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	19404  

Quote Originally Posted by AudiPilot View Post
    I only have fronts (pictured)... you want to look for “1998 - 2004 AUDI A6 C5 Quattro 4.2L.” There will be a ton for the A6 C5 of that era, but unless they’re 4.2L they won’t match the floor shape. I found mine on eBay. Hope that helps at all!
    Those are exactly what I need - I’ll go on the search. I don’t know if you have your mats nearby but if so, and you can find a part number you could send me that could be very helpful too. Thanks so much! Will

I have to imagine there is a part number for them that exists, but after looking them over thoroughly including the edges, literally the only recognizable part number is for the circular floor clips, the little plastic circles that affix the mat to the floor. The only lettering on the mats themselves says “AUDI A6 4.2L RF >PVC K30< M1”

I have to imagine there is a part number for them that exists, but after looking them over thoroughly including the edges, literally the only recognizable part number is for the circular floor clips, the little plastic circles that affix the mat to the floor. The only lettering on the mats themselves says “AUDI A6 4.2L RF >PVC K30< M1”
    Thanks very much for the effort - will be a treasure hunt.

Here you go, found the part number here: https://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/2...nd-Trunk-Liner

ZAW179005 BLK
    Sounds like it’s the 4.2L A6 mats without the logo.

Comes up as “available” from both ecstuning.com and shopdap.com, but I’ve had discontinued parts in the past show up as available, I get excited, order them, and then a few days later they apologize when they can’t source the parts from Audi. Perhaps worth a shot, you never know!

Here you go, found the part number here: https://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/2...nd-Trunk-Liner

ZAW179005 BLK
    Sounds like it’s the 4.2L A6 mats without the logo.
    Excellent - very helpful. Thanks. I’ve ordered a set and am expecting many “Sorry, we don’t have those.” responses, but I’ll get a set eventually. Patience is a virtue.