Thread: RS6 OEM Sport Catback

Hybrid View

RS6 OEM Sport Catback

Figured that I might as well let this go...it's my OEM Sport cat-back. My car came from the PO with Miltek catless DP's installed and then mated to the OEM system. I went ahead with the full Miltek non-res system and this is just taking up space in my basement. In great shape with about 100k on them, but I think the car was mostly garage kept since the dash, carbon, etc. are in perfect shape. Note on the pic of the tip...it's just dusty...both are in perfect shape with the OEM black finish.

Looking for $550 plus shipping, but would be willing to negotiate, especially for a local/regional meetup to avoid having to pack this thing up.
    I'm in Annapolis, MD, so fairly central to MD/DC/VA, Jersey, etc.

Also available...I'd give these away for the cost of shipping...my flanges that I cut off of the stock DP's...could be a good start for a custom fab'd downpipe of your own. These were cut right at the top of the can for the pre-cat.

Update....SOLD....

I do still have the DP flanges that I cut off...available for the cost of shipping if anyone wants them to play with for a custom DP setup of their own...