After reading so many great reviews about their TCU chip for the C5 RS6, I decided to purchase one from them. When I bought it for $674 on their website, I immediately received an email from someone at MTM named Jose asking me to reach out if I had any questions or needed help with anything at all. I thought that was a nice touch that most online auto vendors don't extend to their customers.

Filled with optimism, I waited a few days for a tracking number or for my order to arrive. Nothing... I was a little confused, so I pulled up the email from Jose and typed up a reply asking him for a tracking number. Another few days go by. Still nothing... I called their number twice. Once no answer. The second time, I could swear it almost sounded like someone had answered the phone and immediately hung up on me. At that point, I started to lose faith in this company. Luckily, I had bought the chip from them on PayPal. So about a week ago I opened a request to communicate with the vendor via PayPal, politely stating my situation and requesting a tracking number. It's been almost three weeks since I bought the TCU chip from them and I still haven't received any communication back from them. At this point, I'm not hopeful that I'll want to continue the transaction with them even if they communicated. I don't think there's any good reason to treat a customer this way.

Have you had any interaction with these people at MTM? What what was your experience like?