Thread: WTB RS6 Engine refresh items such as gaskets sensors etc.

WTB RS6 Engine refresh items such as gaskets sensors etc.

Where is a good place I can find this FCP euro isn’t the best for RS6 I’m located in Connecticut again anybody have any good advice?? Thanks ahead looking for O-rings for oil lines exhaust manifold to turbo gasket, temperature sensor, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.

Yeah, FCP isn't the place for RS6 stuff...I've found most of mine at ECS, Europa, and Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta. It does pay to shop around though...especially if looking for OEM Audi stuff and not aftermarket. It's amazing that one dealer is willing to charge $.40 less for a $1.xx bolt...adds up when you need 52 for the cam caps!

Also found this site very helpful for parts numbers to use for searches...pretty accurate most of the time.

http://www.oemepc.com/audi/parts_lst...art/290/lang/e

Quote Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
    Yeah, FCP isn't the place for RS6 stuff...I've found most of mine at ECS, Europa, and Jim Ellis Audi Atlanta. It does pay to shop around though...especially if looking for OEM Audi stuff and not aftermarket. It's amazing that one dealer is willing to charge $.40 less for a $1.xx bolt...adds up when you need 52 for the cam caps!

Also found this site very helpful for parts numbers to use for searches...pretty accurate most of the time.

http://www.oemepc.com/audi/parts_lst...art/290/lang/e

you are 100% - I have used Ellis Audi with my S8 / thanks for the reminder!!!

I have some gaskets here if you are still looking for some

RS6 misc odds and ends ://

Quote Originally Posted by 11o7 View Post
    I have some gaskets here if you are still looking for some
    Thank you so much for the offer so far the only thing I’m looking for is a idler pulley I believe I am possibly a stock exhaust maybe and I’m always interested in any odds and ends that are unique like any kind of high-performance parts or so on and so forth please keep me posted the engine is still out of the vehicle so I could still get out it if you’re gonna tell me like you have larger injectors or turbos oh boy regardless thank you again for looking and replying I greatly appreciate it I noticed it went pretty much on noticed and ignored for a while unfortunately within that while I ended up with most of the things I needed also I’m looking for a functional RNS- E. As well along with some sort of Bluetooth kit that I can use in the vehicle. Thanks ahead .. T. Actually I don’t think much of the S8 odds and ends and or gaskets
    Will work for the RS-BCY engine/ Then again I could be wrong there’s a probably a bunch of interchangeable parts except for twin turbos intercoolers and so on and so forth LOL regardless thank you again