Thread: RS6 attract mice??

RS6 attract mice??

So, a couple years ago, I had a mouse problem in my house garage. At the time, my RS6 was being stored in that garage. Found a nest inside the cowl area of the RS. Further investigation found the previous home owners spilled a bunch of bird seed under on of the shelves that was left in the garage. Cleaned up that mess, got a couple feral cats, and the problem went away, oh and set some traps of course. Cleaned up the RS real good, no harm found.

Fast FWD to now, feral cats appear to be gone, haven't seen them around in awhile. The RS6 had moved to my shop on a permit basis. Yesterday and today, found more turds inside the car. WTH? Inside my shop, I have my B5 S4, and my buddies B8.5 S4. Neither of those cars have any evidence of mice. What is it about the RS that is attracting these little buggers?

Anyone who doesn't regularly drive their RS have any tips for keeping these things out of my car? I don't even understand how they get in. Everything is closed and lock up on the car.

Nothing but small turds found so far, but want it to stop before they start chewing wiring and causing all sorts of problems.

Any ideas?

BTW--Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas!!
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Check goodnature a24
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Check goodnature a24
    Will do.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Bounce dryer sheets all around the tires on the floor. Toss a few inside for good measure.