Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Intercooler blues

Thanks Muggy,

Took the RS out for a quick run out on some twisties on the way to Steamboat. Ran like a champ. Tucked back in with her red headed roommate before the next snow storm blows in tomorrow.

Just holler when your tired of looking at your old transmission.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2863.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	19365  

Very nice! My wife and I had our honeymoon in Steamboat 30 years ago last month...I can only imagine how much my knees would hate me know if I tried to hit the slopes for those 30+ minute runs again! My wife's cousin just took his kids out locally to teach them to ski...blew out his "good" knee. My wife, her brother, her father, and more than a few friends have had blown out knees or more serious injuries on the slopes...a friend of ours' 17 year old son broke his arm last year and almost bled to death after the bone sliced an artery in his arm from a snowboard jump gone wrong.

I think I'll stick to a ridiculously powered sleeper sedan that can go 175 mph instead...

Only bummer on our honeymoon was flipping on the news after a relaxing day of skiing to see the start of the Iraq war with the night vision videos of the stealth bombers destroying Baghdad.

All good on the trans for now...enjoy your rekindled love of your RS6!