Thread: How many C5 RS6s are left?

Hybrid View

In Europe they are quite rare as well, I guess many have seen better days and that the new owners can't afford to keep the running.

Note my "join date 2002", when I started this forum.

Facebook was started in 2004. LOL
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    In Europe they are quite rare as well, I guess many have seen better days and that the new owners can't afford to keep the running.

Note my "join date 2002", when I started this forum.

Facebook was started in 2004. LOL
    LOL...thanks for keeping it rolling for a very limited community....I've found it extremely helpful in my last few years of RS6 ownership and have no plans to change my choice of thrill ride any time soon....happy that I can contribute here and there with additional relevant content.

Canadian Response

Hey all,

We received even fewer C5's here in Canada in 2003, and just like down south all were sedans. Winter is not kind in most of Canada and 18 year on there are very few left (Maybe 30 ) however we have a 15 year import rule so some cars are now coming in from Japan ( Low Low KM's / Miles ). I bought my Avant new in 04 from Bristol Audi UK and drove it till I left the Uk in 2012. I sold it to a lawyer who sadly beat on her for 60K miles, I bought her back in 2018 and she arrived in Vancouver in March of 2019 - Immediately went to Audi and then did a frame up restoration and then we rebuild the engine and while she looks mostly stock there is tuning and lot's of upgrades to the suspension and performance. I also pulled the entire sound system and upgraded it to the latest apple car play and had her sanded and resprayed in the original blue and then wrapped in 3M Clear. here are a couple of pics... She is now a garage princess... yes I am crazy but this car is my first and only love affair and I am keeping her forever now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C2C7CBB-F574-4977-9130-5F2B18C19152.jpg 
Views:	1292 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	19352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	807395FA-8F3A-43B1-8973-47D776101315.jpg 
Views:	1279 
Size:	129.3 KB 
ID:	19353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4986.jpg 
Views:	1294 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	19354  

Original owner. Still going. Just over 77K on odometer.

Saw a 2021 RS6 Avant in the wild yesterday. Looked super. Don't really want a wagon, but what a wagon to have!

CW