Thread: Wanted : Rims for my new to me RS6

Wanted : Rims for my new to me RS6

Hi all. I just bought an RS6 and it came with a virtually mint set of OEM wheels which i don’t want to mess up, so I’m looking to buy a set to run on it. I’m thinking I might like to move up to 19”. I’m looking for an OEM+ look so something like the Sportec Mono 10’s would be great.

I’m in the Boston area, so anything local to there would be an added bonus. If you have something you’d be willing to pass on, please let me know. Here’s a pic of the car as a taster:

http://045DC36B-4013-4B2A-BC9E-2B78358A1E3B by William Gray, on Flickr
    Last edited by *Will*; October 2nd, 2020 at 02:01.

A little off the beaten path, but I have a nice set of AZEV Type A's, 18x8.5". I forget the offset, but when I measured it, they were just 5mm further out than stock. If you know the wheels, they are period correct euro aftermarket wheels from the late 90s / early 2000's. They are 9/10 condition, but the center caps are painted red.

I also have a set of the 5 spoke RS6 wheels, they are repro's, but at least two of them are curbed.
    I'm in Orlando, so if neither of those strike your fancy, no worries.

PM me if you want to talk further, and good luck!.

Also, welcome to the board!
    -Brad

I have an excellent set of Vossen CVT, pretty aggressive, need spacers, 19x10 with new tires, email me for pics if interested
    2003 Avus RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis
    2003 Daytona RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis, rear ended at 50mph, totaled, RIP
    1991 Acura NSX, supercharged, 425rwhp, recently sold

Quote Originally Posted by boca rat View Post
    I have an excellent set of Vossen CVT, pretty aggressive, need spacers, 19x10 with new tires, email me for pics if interested
    Thanks, but as you say I think those are a bit too aggressive for my taste.

Hi Will,
    Great that you are in the Boston area. I am too.
    I see that your car's interior is silver, and I have a silver set of Recaros that may look great on your RS6 interior. I also have some rims that I am happy to help you with (all 19").
    We should meet.

Interior:

Free rims with Winter tires if you want to try 19":

I have a set to Euro RS6 5-spokes that are the right size and offset. Copy of the rims but they run great and beautiful looking. No tires and good price:

I also have a set of HREs if you want with Summer tires. Great fit and offset. Good price too:

Ping me.

nene...pics of the new seats?��. Sorry for hijack
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

nene sent you a PM as well sir
    #905341 - Mugello @ 165k and climbing. Runs 11.40's @ 126MPH. BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned.

I also sent PM.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Me too guys - as the OP, I also sent PM, smile - looking forward to participating in an engaged group of RS6 owners.

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    Hi Will,
    Great that you are in the Boston area. I am too.
    I see that your car's interior is silver, and I have a silver set of Recaros that may look great on your RS6 interior. I also have some rims that I am happy to help you with (all 19").
    We should meet.

Ping me.
    Sorry for being slow to reply - haven’t figured out how to set up “instant notifications” yet.

Will if you're looking for something high end I'm probably going to list my 19x9.5" BBS CH.

Like new / perfect BBS CH-R 19x9.5 ET35 w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4s Tires. Tires have less than 750 miles on them.

They require a 8mm spacer for our fitment and are perfect with that, ECS spacers and bolts would be included

pics here: https://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/3...a-full-refresh

$2750 delivered (shipped and insured) with the tires, which would be buy the wheels and get the $1000 worth of tires (and ceramic coating, and spacers/bolts) for free.
    Add +$100 if you want the pictured limited edition blue center caps instead of the default BBS black.

would be willing to minus the tires as well, if desired.
    Last edited by Performify; October 6th, 2020 at 04:26.
    #905341 - Mugello @ 165k and climbing. Runs 11.40's @ 126MPH. BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned.

I had not realized there was going to be some interest. I will work with Will first since he is local and preferable, in addition to the target of my original reply.
    Will keep everyone posted.

@Cmnair
    The new looks is complete and I posted it: Click Here
    I was waiting for the arrival of the new center console trim in black to better match it, instead of leaving it in silver.

The Volks Progressive TE and HRE P40 have found a new home.