Thread: Help Intervention needed!

Help Intervention needed!

As an RS6 owner since 2005 we all know that this is the best car to drive but a expensive beast to own. I drive an R8 now and my son is driving the RS6. I seem to spend between 5-7k a year on things on this car but I cant seem to let her go.
    Am I crazy? Is there a support group? I feel like I should own this car until I die but she keeps kick me with leaks

Talk me off the edge.
    RS6 2003 Mugello , silver, carbon, Revo, KW3s, Hotchkis sway bars, Custom exhaust, Hawk HPS pads, RNS-E, Bluetooth, 19" BBS CH(Black)

I think what's making you question this is the $$$ is still going out the same, but you aren't the one causing the wear!

Have a date with the car every month and re-enjoy it...you'll be able to justify the spend again...

We had a cooler dry late afternoon recently and the car all dialed in without any issues on KWs V3s was just such an awesome ride. Smiles for miles driven.
    Nevertheless nothing can be more frustrating than when you find something needs attention on the car, because you can already imagine the worst, and the hit your wallet will take. Granted it has not happened to me recently, but I drive less than 400 miles a year, thus it is easier to keep her running strong with an occasional drive.

Indeed, for you to keep the beast around it has to be a love affair. Nothing short of it will suffice. Please be good to that old gal, because if you don't, there will be less and less of us around.
    Just installed newly re-uphostered 2nd set of Euro Recaro seats and will take pics soon. She is all shiny and new inside.

Clearly, get the kid an A4 and keep the RS6 as your weekend driver.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

This place is like the opposite of AA for RS6 owners. It just keeps you addicted.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6