Appreciate the thoughts! At this point, I'm pretty happy...and I'm sure the more I drive it, the better feel I'll have. I'll keep fiddling and may try the throw adjustment to 10%, but happy enough to move forward on other projects.

Next up, Nubcake has been refining my tunes, so some more logging this weekend. I'm still amazed at Nub's wealth of knowledge and responsiveness...definitely a huge asset for us that have had the pleasure to work with! Thinking that I'm happy with the shifting now, and before I get too close on the tune, I should go ahead and finish up my exhaust and meth injection.

For the exhaust, I'm bored with the Milltek rear cans...way to mild for me now. I may yank those back off this weekend and get some custom work from the axle back...not open pipes, but definitely something that lets this car speak with authority when you want to hear it! I think these would be perfect on the S6 where you have the V8, but no turbos to tone down the rumble.

Also need to install the AEM V3 meth kit...I tapped the intake pipe when off for 2 nozzles and have plugs in it now, plus I ran a wire from an injector pin off of the ECU harness to use the injector duty cycle triggering option. Just need to do the simpler install parts now...hang the pump & tank, plumb it up, and do general basic wiring. At this point, I'm not thrilled with the location of the nozzles, as I'll need to keep my front carbon trim off. The location is close, but off just enough...I may pick up a spare intake pipe and re-do since I can see exactly where they should be at this point to be able to keep my trim pieces in place, but that is for another day as long as the system is functional. Other option would be to pick up a spare carbon and do a little trimming...not excited to cut my original, but would be willing to do so with an extra piece.

More updates soon, and a big thanks to all that have had input throughout the process to help me get this done!