Thread: Muggy's RS6 Refresh 2020

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
    Well....looks like the photo hosting service that I've been using for 20 years (Fototime) took a crap on me...just went black now for more than a week...real bummer as I find past threads with photos very instructional and entertaining, and created this thread to be just that for others looking for info and inspiration. At least Photosukit gave people the opportunity to pay a ransom and buy into a paid service...

I may try to re-populate with pics from the new host, but in the meantime, if anyone coming across this wants pics, I still have them and will re-upload at some point.
    That sucks. If you get time, I would love to see the pics again. After the photobucket saga, I started using imgur. But photobucket scarred me, and now I don't trust that anyone will be around long-term anymore. Imgur's been good so far though.

Quote Originally Posted by jibberjive View Post
    That sucks. If you get time, I would love to see the pics again. After the photobucket saga, I started using imgur. But photobucket scarred me, and now I don't trust that anyone will be around long-term anymore. Imgur's been good so far though.
    Thanks...this gives me a push to get it done...I'm using ImgBB now as a trial...seems to be working pretty well.
    Now if I can just find the "edit" option to re-add links...maybe it's too early in the morning...4:00 wake up today...the one day in the last month that I can actually sleep in with no alarm...