Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was worried the forum was gone..

Anytime I have the slightest urge to part with my RS6, a quick trip to the forum wipes that from my mind. Some very long time owners here, and as I am about to hit 140K on #2, really have no reason to part with it. Running strong and Valentine 1 keeps me safe. Very appreciative of one of the best owner forums anywhere.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

I hear you...actually put mine up for sale but having major second thoughts. Only thing I might look to do is get an 034 ECU/TCU tune or some other tune...not sure how that would work since I have the original APR tune (from 2004) with the multiple modes. I know back then it was probably a soldered on chip and not flashed. No issues with the APR (I thought it felt pretty strong), but was curious to see if there were any updated flash tunes. I heard subsequent APR tunes were not that great.
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Casa wow, not often you see them, what a beautiful example.

Drove a 2017 S6 recently, was not that impressed. Of course the newer seats, interior, and some of the tech was great, and it looks fairly sporty with those flashy headlights. But the driving feel was incredibly unresponsive, total detachment from the road even in Dynamic mode. The RS6 just feels so much more planted and you can feel the road through the wheel, that tactile response is so nice for spirited driving.

Looking at some new brakes, wheels, and a few other goodies to keep my RS6 going strong. Maybe a used 2020 RS6 Avant will be in my future in 5-6 years...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Is the fourm down again, no one's posted in quite awhile...everyone alright?
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

All good here in the Arizona melting kiln.

took advantage of a 103 degree day to knock out oil changes in the Q7 TDI, S8 and S4

i have been going up on the rim at every chance this summer and riding my turbo Canam X3. There is something fun about 70mph drifts on gravel and dirt.

The forum is still here
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

I was notified that a 2021 RS6 Avant in Nogaro blue was delivered in California this week.

they have finally arrived. It’s amazing

Anyone getting the C8 RS6? Keep this going?
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    I'd love too, but too rich for my blood. Ill wait till they hit the used car market and let someone else take the depreciation hit. But I will have one in my garage in the next 2-3 years.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    I am around 6th inline on my dealer's list. Unfortunately it seems they expect about 3 cars a year, and likely mine won't be until 2022 (with 2021 order list)... unless Audi decides to increase the allocations for specific dealers. We will see how things pan out, and maybe a few of the orders before mine drop out...

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    I am around 6th inline on my dealer's list. Unfortunately it seems they expect about 3 cars a year, and likely mine won't be until 2022 (with 2021 order list)... unless Audi decides to increase the allocations for specific dealers. We will see how things pan out, and maybe a few of the orders before mine drop out...
    Dibs on your C5 then if you decide to let it go