Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replacing a few carbon pieces

These are the only 3 pieces of Carbon that I have besides a full set of Euro Blue weave Carbon fiber minus the shifter surround.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carbon center trim1.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	19199Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Carbon Parking brake.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	19197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tray1.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	19198
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by kevcp View Post
    He said he has one more set that is nearly perfect, a small chip in the corner of the dash piece.. The other set he has is cracked so not really an option.
    Sent you a PM!

I do concur with oCarbon his actually in the makes of making me two deferent sets one with red fibers and the other all blk with the honeycomb style total price was 1400$ Reach out to him see what he says his website might have it but I think he does sets only might do separate if you ship him yours

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Anybody have a good source for some of the interior carbon pieces? I'm going to try and replace my shifter surround and ashtray as they are showing a bit of yellowing on the edge. The rest of my carbon is perfect, so either this area gets more sun or heat, not sure why it's yellowed a touch.
    Here's the shifter surround (https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tra...864261fj1j2-14) and ashtray trim (https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tra...857967aj1j2-14) on Audi Tradition. Your dealership parts department can order either/both for you if you wanted, I'd guess around $500 to order both together... based on my singular price sample ($381.60 for the glovebox trim with a €201 list price); see my most recent thread. Of course you'll pay a premium going that route, but it's OEM, and it's new!