Hello all from across the Atlantic (Scotland)
I hope you guys are staying safe in these crazy times.
I posted this problem a couple of years ago on RS246 but never got a resolution and the car has been in hibernation for a while.
Now with pretty much a lockdown in the UK i have time on my hands and thought i would try again to see if i can solve this.
Car is 2004 RS6, Viper ECU and TCU remap, decat exhaust.
Problem is this:

Drive along in D, 40mph. Apply what i would call 'medium' throttle (not enough to make it change down to 3rd).
The car accelerates but not smoothly, not exactly lurching but somewhere in between,a kind of stuttering if that makes sense?
It feels like either a misfire or it can't decide what gear to be in and is fluctuating between 2 gears.
If i do the same in tiptro which locks it in 4th, problem doesn't show, and I can't seem to replicate it in any other gear/rpm.
There are no fault codes and i have replaced the coil packs and plugs so i think my misfire theory is out the window.
From what i can see from the logs the TC always seems to be regulating when this happens but i assume it will be at this speed/rpm?
I have done lots of VCDS logging files which are in Microsoft Excel format.
Is there any way of attaching them (presuming anyone is willing to have a look at them!)

Regards
Graham