Thread: Need help finding the following DRC hose part see attached pic

Need help finding the following DRC hose part see attached pic

Swapped my HRE wheels to back to OEM RS4 wheels and tires and when I did I noticed that a small amount of fluid leaked out

Can any one can help me find a new or used DRC high pressure hose line for the right front passenger
    side DRC shock pictured below and circled in pink. Please reply to this thread with ideas to point me in the right direction TIA

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200311_141112.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	19134   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200311_141129.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	19135  
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Sorry, don't have your hose, but mine did the same thing recently on the driver's side...now I'm running H&R sport springs that came new in a box with my car from PO and Bilstiens NIB from a forum member for a nice discount, very happy with the combo for looks, ride, and the price...

You in the DC area? If so, we can slap a set on your car in my driveway in a day...

I am pretty sure I have one..
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links | Euro RS6 Recaro seats | RS6+ pedals

Quote Originally Posted by kevcp View Post
    I am pretty sure I have one..

Thanks, you've got pm
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Your inbox is full and no longer accepting messages until you free some space..

Quote Originally Posted by nistah View Post
    Thanks, you've got pm
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links | Euro RS6 Recaro seats | RS6+ pedals

Quote Originally Posted by kevcp View Post
    Your inbox is full and no longer accepting messages until you free some space..
    Thanks for the heads up, clearing now....I had no idea!