Any machine shops out there that anyone has had good experience with for the RS6 heads? Thinking that I'm due as I had a tapping lifter (which an oil change helped), but still get some smoke after warm up before driving...usually gives a bit of a puff on bank 2 with the first acceleration or two, then clears out. Since it clears, I think the turbos should be ok, but would probably at least do a rebuild or CHRA's while the motor is pulled for head work. I'm running the Milltek exhaust, so no crossover pipe to mix the exhaust. I also have a nosier chain/tensioner on the same side that I'd like to investigate as well...I know that the cam phasing rattle at 1-1.2k rpms is supposed to be "normal" and my vagcom readings are good, but it still seems like that same bank is a bit noiser than the driver's side. Car is still very drivable, but I do like to enjoy nubcake's stage 2 tune if you get my drift...

Headgames in Jersey came up on my search that did the 8 second USP car, but the site says they don't handle 5 valve heads...

Thanks for your input, Eric