Thread: 2020 RS6-Avant Color Options

2020 RS6-Avant Color Options

I have made the decision that I will be pulling the trigger on a 2020 or 2021 RS6 Avant. I have this serious itch to get my "toccus" into an Avant style vehicle and Audi is the only one I choose to go with. I want to stay away from my usual basic choices of going with White, Black, or Gray. They have served me well over the years, and will continue to pick those fun basic colors in the future. But for this Avant I want to go with something different.

A couple of years ago I saw this Porsche Panamera in the dealer with an Amethyst (click to see) tone. I found it to be sexy and fitting of such a large/long car.
    That is sort of high on my list.
    I am not a fan of non-metallic colors. I will stay away from anything that is a "Frozen" type color scheme.
    I do like the Nogaro Blue that the 2000 S4 came on.
    Willing to spend the extra dough to get something different. Please share some of your color choices, and don't be shy.

As a token of appreciation, including a quick pick of my latest addition on the RS6. I went with a Maxton Design option for the front lip, side skirts, rear apron (not shown). Painted same color as car.

Thank you.

Nogaro is always a good choice. I painted my VW Thing Audi Aviator grey, which I still completely love. Porsche's Miami blue or Viper Green are seriously sweet colors.

Big statement colors when rolling for sure. Love it. I do believe a lot of green tones are more in style these days.

Wow nene, didn't know you still had your RS6.

In terms of colors there is a light blue metallic I love.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Nogaro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F978060A-4A5D-4D74-B202-2CD18B1B7753.jpeg 
Views:	3145 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	19058  

After seeing a 2nd gen RS5 at Caffeine and Octane in Sonoma Green, there's no other color I would choose.

Nogaro gets it for me....love that color!

I figure in 3 years the new RS6 Avant should be worth the same as my 28 year old RS2 Avant. I'm hoping I can find a Nogaro one I can trade straight across for.
    2004 RS6 Avant
    1994 RS2 Avant
    2008 S4 Avant

Any color will work for me, so long as it is black....
    2007 B7 RS4 Sedan-MTM Supercharger/Exhaust/Wheels-Sachs Clutch/LWFW-Stasis Ohlin Suspension-Hotchkis Rear Sway-540HP-Red/Black-"The Cherry Bomb."