I have made the decision that I will be pulling the trigger on a 2020 or 2021 RS6 Avant. I have this serious itch to get my "toccus" into an Avant style vehicle and Audi is the only one I choose to go with. I want to stay away from my usual basic choices of going with White, Black, or Gray. They have served me well over the years, and will continue to pick those fun basic colors in the future. But for this Avant I want to go with something different.

A couple of years ago I saw this Porsche Panamera in the dealer with an Amethyst (click to see) tone. I found it to be sexy and fitting of such a large/long car.
That is sort of high on my list.
I am not a fan of non-metallic colors. I will stay away from anything that is a "Frozen" type color scheme.
I do like the Nogaro Blue that the 2000 S4 came on.
Willing to spend the extra dough to get something different. Please share some of your color choices, and don't be shy.

As a token of appreciation, including a quick pick of my latest addition on the RS6. I went with a Maxton Design option for the front lip, side skirts, rear apron (not shown). Painted same color as car.

Thank you.