Thread: ultimate rs6 automatic transmission fs/ft - Trans Specialties fully built 5HP24

ultimate rs6 automatic transmission fs/ft - Trans Specialties fully built 5HP24

less than 5k miles on the setup.

i have to pull the engine and I'm taking the opportunity to 6spd swap as it fits more for my intended road course

selling the bulletproof automatic transmission that Sam had specially built for this car.

Trans Specialties fully built 5HP24 with 5 extra prototype exedy friction disk, Thicker stronger clutch basket, HD bearings...etc. (sam also Had Stage 2 Friction Disk's made just in case if these wouldn't hold) Joe will help you out in the future on this trans if you wanna upgrade it to stage 2 disk.

NEW Custom made Precision ONH Billet Triple Disk Torque Converter. Anti Balloon Plate, Billet Cover, Balanced, Furnace Brazed, Hardened Splines, Upgraded Stator, Reinforced, 2800 RMP stall... The works...

NEW specialty made trans fluid by BND for this car, Brian over there has all the specs for this car. i will purchase the fluid you need and have it shipped to you.

Mirza TCU Tune (This needs to be updated again to optimize)

RS6 metal pedals.

more than $6k invested in this setup

yours for $5k shipped commerical (conus) on a pallet from my tuner including the new custom BND fluid drop shipped to you. or best offer.

transmission is located in kansas city - if you're in driving / shipping distance happy to facilitate the work getting done at my excellent tuner Chicane Motorsports.

i had zero issue daily driving the transmission as is - you can easily manually shift it and it does fine in auto as well. but the software could and should definitely be optimized for your specific setup.

will take trades:
    -19" wheels / tires for the rs6 (performance, snows, whatever. would be open to up to two sets)
    - 18" wheels / tires for my d2 s8
    - open to other potential partial trades, worst you can hear is "no thanks"
    #905341 - Mugello @ 165k and climbing. Runs 11.40's @ 126MPH. BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned.

no longer for sale - thanks