Thread: Gauging interest on Venair RS6 IC hose kit reproduction

Mech Gauging interest on Venair RS6 IC hose kit reproduction

I'm in discussion with Venair on running new production runs of C5 turbo hose kits.

http://www.venairsport.com/en/audi/rs6-c5-typ-4b/kit-venair-600001040176

They are custom made in Spain and take about 6 weeks to hit US soil in Miami. Venair is willing to drop ship, easing logistical issues and reducing costs.

Black and Blue will be the lowest price. Other colors are surcharged. Single purchases are available but Venair is pushing for quantity for the best deal. Overall will still be a nice deal and actually available.

(Apparently some of the major on-line retailers don't have them but their websites will gladly still take money.) A RS birdy told me that a lower front left hose is $200 from the dealer. Who then orders it from Germany.

Outside of this group have about 20 who voiced interest and some commitments. Wanted to share here before following up with Venair again next week with a head count.

This is coming together nicely to have kits readily available again. (couldn't resist)
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Options are good... however some are apparently not worth suggesting to begin with. Here's a cut and paste review:

C***s
    NL

Color: Red Logistics: AliExpress Standard Shipping

Hoses are not correct, have the wrong design which makes this not fit on the original connections. Seller provides no back clutch and wants all completely no refund make to it uncorrect product to compensate. 09 Aug 2019 22:24

Cheap parts that don't fit from sellers that don't care are no option or worth the risk, especially compared to arguably the best manufacturer out there. Many have Venair hoses on their RS6, including myself.

Those sellers do not seem to carry Venair. One retailer listed does't have any hoses in stock. Another lacks inventory management but will allow putting 1,000 kits in your shopping cart to buy. Okay. All are Over-Seas sellers. That should be fun to deal with, high shipping costs and import duty fees to the USA.

Maybe I should clarify in saying that I was not implying there were none available. Some may still have Venair hoses in stock from a long time ago. However that has not been the case lately in the USA, told to me from the person here who is getting a set of Venair hoses (along with a bunch of other parts) from me. That's what started things - to help a fellow RS6 owner.

I think we can get hoses to everyone interested, the work around for Europe is to have Venair ship from a warehouse there. Factory direct with Venair Sport is looking even better.

Feel free to post a reply or contact me if anyone is interested.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Interested!

-jake

I would not touch anything from Aliexpress with a 100ft pole, they have been horrendous lately.

Interested in the Venair set. Any idea on cost?

I thought long and hard about posting this, because I don't want to look like I'm shitting on your GB thread, as I'm truly trying to be helpful.
    On my C4 S6, I bought a full set of silicone coolant hoses from do88.se, and they were of excellent quality, and fit like the factory ones (though some were very very tight).

I just checked the website, they have complete sets for: Boost hoses, breather hoses, coolant hoses, a 30pc kit for vacuum hoses, and a power steering hose. All are listed as in stock.

I understand from their rep, Venair may be an equal or superior product, but I'm mostly adding this because I thought the complete coolant, vacuum, and breather hose kits might be useful to someone.

Any thoughts on pricing?

Single kits are $299. Venair is willing to offer even slightly lower pricing on higher quantities.
    I would be surprised if we can get 25+ together for one order before the year is over.

Any update on this? I wouldn't mind saving some $, if we can do a group buy...

I see that Venair may be producing kits, again, and I see that all colors are available. Price of $309 for the Red. Shipping inclusive.

https://www.andysautosport.com/turbo...l?Brand=Venair

CW

Quote Originally Posted by CornersWell View Post
    Any update on this? I wouldn't mind saving some $, if we can do a group buy...

I see that Venair may be producing kits, again, and I see that all colors are available. Price of $309 for the Red. Shipping inclusive.

https://www.andysautosport.com/turbo...l?Brand=Venair

CW
    The last group buy went well. Another could be done if Venair is willing to play again.

The only kits I am aware of where the ones Venair made for me earlier this year. Andysautosport will take your money but last I heard (from a RS6 owner who bought hoses from me) did not have any stock. Found out the hard way. They were special order. Months.

The price is suspect as well. Venair quoted me higher prices for red and yellow. Have a black set available to sell last I checked.
    Cheers, G2/Gary

I was in that group buy I installed them they look awesome and quality is awesome as well I got the red ones thanks again G2 and if no one gets those blk set I’ll shoot you a pm I’ll snag to keep as spares.

I'm in on a set of black ones. Intercoolers replacement coming up in spring. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks

I would be up for a set as well myself is that group buy could happen again.