Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Floor mats! (New? Used? Aftermarket?)

WTB: Floor mats! (New? Used? Aftermarket?)

Hey, All!

Almost all of my floor mats are 98% perfect. But, My driver's floor mat has started to wear through right where your foot rests under the throttle pedal.

I had my buddy check the Audi parts database, and he said they were all gone. I know I can get the Weather Tech plastic mats, but they look tacky in my opinion.

I would love to find a high quality aftermarket (Or NOS) set that would match the rest of the mats, ideally with the ability to embroider the RS6 logo. Can anyone advise on the best solution? I'd prefer to stay with carpet as opposed to the all-weather rubber mats.
    Thanks!
    -B.

This is the main reason I ended up getting 4 sets of the group buy mats we had a few years ago: RS6 Logo Floor Mats

One option would be maybe get another group buy going? If that does not work maybe I can be convinced to sell you one of mine still in the wrapping. I have both silver or black trim.
    If you go with the group buy option, I would love to pick up some more.

+1 on a group buy. I could use a fresh set.

Hey, Thanks for that!
    I just read the entire thread, and it seems like the quality is up to snuff (other than the one gripe about overrun stitching on the logo). What's your opinion 4 years into owning them? I would hope those would be good for many years of daily driving, right?
    4everRS did the group buy, and he hasn't been here in over 2 years.. He said he would post the contact info for the manufacturer, but I did not see it.
    I suppose we could try to email him? I'll defer to you as you've been here a lot longer.
    I'm also happy to purchase yours, assuming you don't need to retire off the sale of one set of mats
    Thanks!
    -B.

I am going to reach out to see if we can get another group buy going. Not sure what the new price will be, likely a bit higher than before, but hopefully not prohibitively so.
    These have kept up pretty good. I use a black trim set for everyday, and silver trim set for when I go to Audi get-togethers.

I still have my stock units in pretty decent shape. I could ship those to you for free to hold you over for now. Just PM me your address.

That is an awesomely generous offer. At a minimum, I'd have to cover shipping though.
    I can hang tight to see how it plays out. Right now, my Driver's mat is just getting threadbare, but not yet worn through.
    I'm 100% in on another group buy. Sounds like there's still some interest out there, so I'll gladly bide my time to support that.
    If we can get it confirmed, maybe I pay you the cost of the new GB, buy your black set to expedite, and then get another set or 2 from the GB?
    That way I can still support the project, but diminish the lead time?

Do you want to start a GB thread to gauge interest?

Thanks!
    -B.

I have a new set of the group buy mats still in plastic Ill sell.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2748.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	125.7 KB 
ID:	18926
    '03 RS6: Full APR EMCS/TCU, Nurburgring Bronze 19x8.5, Freshly Rebuilt Turbos, Gutted Precats, Stern Racing Mounts, SAI Delete, Aux Radiator Delete, Venair Hoses, Koni Yellows.....

Quote Originally Posted by Beardown1 View Post

Interested..
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links | Euro RS6 Recaro seats | RS6+ pedals

Quote Originally Posted by Beardown1 View Post

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass and let the other guy have them. I would really only be interested in a set with black piping. Thank you all the same!

EDIT: Crap, sorry, I didn't know you were the same guy I asked about the floor mats previously! Sorry, my car is Black metallic with black interior, so once I figured out an all black set was possible, that's what she needs. Again, thank you for the offer. I really hope someone buys your car, that's a smoking deal!
    Last edited by JettaGLi16v; August 14th, 2019 at 22:53. Reason: Added info.

Any info on a new group buy I’d be in for a few sets.
    03 RS6 Avus Silver, Ebony Interior, 133K Mi, Yellow Koni's, Hotchkis Sway Bars, 0A3 6MT, Blake Beadle Custom Tune, Vin 905641

I'm definitely in, but there was no contact info for the vendor in the old GB thread, and the user that initiated it hasn't logged in here in a long while.
    I'm hoping nene will jump back here at some point and see if he's found anything out.

Sorry as I have been on vacation overseas for the past 3 weeks. Got no response from original seller, and I can't find out where those were ordered from. Hopefully someone else has this info that we can use to create another groupbuy.

I just emailed the one who setup the original group buy. I had to dig 4 plus years back in Paypal transactions. Hopefully he'll respond.
    03 RS6 Avus Silver, Ebony Interior, 133K Mi, Yellow Koni's, Hotchkis Sway Bars, 0A3 6MT, Blake Beadle Custom Tune, Vin 905641

Thanks, 415RS6! Fingers crossed!

Hello fellas Alfonzo here new to rs6 forum if you guys do get in luck with another group purchase for the mats I’m also
    interested lmk thanks again and cheers from Va

Quote Originally Posted by 415RS6 View Post
    I just emailed the one who setup the original group buy. I had to dig 4 plus years back in Paypal transactions. Hopefully he'll respond.
    Hope you have some luck with that, I'd be onboard for a group buy!

Quote Originally Posted by 415RS6 View Post
    I got in touch with the original organizer as well, and then emailed Lewis at Ambassador Car Mats... They can still produce the LHD mats for the 2003 RS6, but won't embroider the proprietary Audi trademark logo any longer. I'll likely order an individual set through their website (or eBay site). He says that they still use the template developed in 2015.
    Last edited by AudiPilot; November 6th, 2019 at 19:27.

Ok if you do want to do a group buy email me alfonzobracamonte@yahoo.com
    if not let me get there website that way I do an individual buy that is for letting us know buddy ppreciate your search time on this