Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Audi RS6 - Quickest and Fastest C5 RS6 in the USA Stage 3+

2003 Audi RS6 - Quickest and Fastest C5 RS6 in the USA Stage 3+

2003 Audi RS6 - 163k Miles and will go up because I daily it

Mugello Blue with the Silver interior.

I am the second owner, the original owner is also on this forum. This thing has been documented for a while now

Condition:

The exterior shows the normal wear for a car this age including small front bumper chips. (had a clear bra on bumper and headlights for awhile) That was pulled off the front and the car was fully corrected and ceramic coated a little over 2 years ago. It could technically use a refresh now, that or i was just going to have it wrapped at this point to hide all the little annoying things around the car because of my OCD. The underside is in great shape and I've recently power washed it as well. The side skirts have some clear bra on them which I haven't removed yet, but it's faded... paint should look new when removed.

The interior looks great with minor wear showing on the driver's front seat bolster. No rips tears or blemishes. There is a small fingernail mark on the headlight switch, cup holder has marks and needs super glued back on lol. and a mark on the defrost button. Everything is regularly cleaned and conditioned. everything works properly. it stays super clean. Needs new floormats.

Issues:

Will need plastic wiper cowl replaced soon, I left tcu out of the floor because of this, it doesn't soak anything just a precaution as its a known issue with c5's and I've felt it damp before after a hard rain. Sunroof drains are clean.
    Trans pan seeps a little, will need to be resealed... was just going to do it at next fluid change.
    Passenger rear speaker is annoying some days lol
    The last shop scratched passenger fender putting the bumper on

Other than that there are no major issues whatsoever. No other leaks/etc.

Let's get to the goods!

Aftermarket Mods:

Engine:

New Garrett GT28RS's machined into the stock RS6 Housings
    New Braided Oil Feed/Return Lines/Fittings
    New Braided Water Lines
    Full custom 3" Downpipe Back Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Exhaust With Only an X-Pipe
    4" Milltek Exhaust Tips
    New R8 Coil Packs/V8 Derlin adapters and brand new Denso copper plugs.
    New Custom 4" to 3" enclosed intakes.
    New 1000cc Bosch injectors and adapters
    Welded -6an return line bung to fuel stock rail
    Braided -6an feed
    New Fore AFPR with new -AN fittings
    Forge Diverter Valves
    New Walbro 450 Intank Fuel pump
    New AEM 400 External Fuel Pump
    New 100 Micron -8an Fuel Filter and Fittings
    Stock FPR Block off Plate
    Venair Intercooler Hoses
    Wagner Intercoolers
    034 SAI Delete Plates
    Aux Radiator Delete
    Gates Racing Blue Timing Belt W/ New Timing Components
    New timing chain Tensioners W/ New Gaskets
    Powdercoated Wrinkle Red Valve Covers / New Gaskets
    Powdercoated Silver Intercooler Pipe into the Throttle Body
    New Stern Motor Mounts
    Tuned by Nubcake here on this Forum. With Switchable Tunes from E85 to Pump Gas via wiper stalk. Also has ANTILAG and Decel Pop
    Always Fresh Oil, I have always used Amsoil Euro

Trans:

NEW Trans Specialties fully built 5HP24 with 5 extra prototype exedy friction disk, Thicker stronger clutch basket, HD bearings...etc. (I also Had Stage 2 Friction Disk's made just in case if these wouldn't hold) Joe will help you out in the future on this trans if you wanna upgrade it to stage 2 disk.
    NEW Custom made Precision ONH Billet Triple Disk Torque Converter. Anti Balloon Plate, Billet Cover, Balanced, Furnace Brazed, Hardened Splines, Upgraded Stator, Reinforced, 2800 RMP stall... The works...
    NEW specialty made trans fluid by BND for this car, Brian over there has all the specs for this car.
    NEW 034 Upgraded Trans Mounts.
    Mirza TCU Tune (This needs to be updated again)

Brakes:

New front Brembo pads last week.
    Wavy R8 Rotors upfront
    New Aki Pads in the rear.
    New Motul Brake fluid

Suspension:

H&R Coilovers
    NEW Mahle HD Lower Control Arm Kit
    Hotchkiss Swaybars Front/Rear

Wheels/Tires:

NEW 19x10 ET22 Enkie RPF1's
    Semi New 285-30-19 Continental Extreme Contact DWS Front/Rear
    Motorsport Hardware Extended Wheel Stud Kit w/ Lightweight Lugs
    No spacers

Exteror:

Imported Duckbill Wing from Germany and had it Painted.
    Imported Maxton Front Lip, Side Skirts and Rear Diffuser
    New Hella Euro Smoked Tails
    Recent Window Tint Done at I Think 35%
    Detailed/Ceramic Coated
    New Blue Side Mirrors
    New 8k Headlight Bulbs
    Wagner Intercooler Grills
    New Aero Wiper Blades

Interior:

Upgraded to an RNSE
    Imported Rare Blue Carbon from Germany (no cracks)
    AEM Wideband Gauge (have a 3D printed vent mount for it, not installed yet)
    Bobs Auto Sport Headrest Camera Mount
    Metal Gas/Brake Pedal Covers
    New Battery

And with all that said I'm sure I'm leaving something out... the car has recently set the NHRA world record for the quickest and fastest C5 RS6. (has gone 11.40's and 126MPH) Your job will be to put this bitch in the 10's, it has the MPH to do it. Trans tune needs adjusted (send it back out to Mirza or a few other shops can do it if you take the car there) OR put a standalone trans computer in the car was probably my next route so I could make changes on the fly.... yes it's possible now! I just don't have time to be the guinea pig to do it..... ANYWAY... wanna see some pics???

So there you have it! let me know if your interested, this thing drives amazing (esp in sport) and some might not like how loud it is, but it does sound good... you can add mufflers later

I know what I want out of it, and I would be happy at 24k.... But I know it's just not gonna pull that.... So please make me a reasonable offer I can't refuse. I'm simply moving on into another Audi Project. I've reached my personal goals with this one
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Damn! That's nice!
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Thanks man! Shit ton of Time/Money/Aggravation/Work/More Work....annnddd new owner gets to avoid all that Jazz....

My new Audi is already on the way, Willing to take reasonable offers guys! This beast is fun!
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

What are you getting? Didn't you have a widebody B5 S4 Avant?
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

That wasn’t me, I jumped into a fully optioned 13’ A6 Prestige for a steal, gonna give the 3.0t a shot. I have a shitty 10’ S4 and the DSG has done nothing but piss me off.... Soooo The A6 having a ZF8 makes me happy already!

I also have a 08 S6 as well, selling that too haha.

Feel free to make me an offer i can't refuse guys!

Fire sale... 20k!

I’m probably just gonna put it up on BAT when I get back from vacation, someone make me an reasonable offer in the meantime so I don’t have to do all that!

Back from vacation, don’t be scared to send me an offer!

Put it on ebay fella's!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/183924263289

Someone bid on it!

Welp, she hit her reserve this morning so we will see what happens from here

Welp, no deposit yet... still fair game if anyone wants it for the low ebay price of 17500.

It's ready for S4 Racewars here locally on the 14th and nubcake has a better file for launching he wants to try. I'm thinking it'll do high 10's now.

PM Me!

I received a deposit today. I'll update this if anything changes.

Car is Sold. I'll lurk

wanted to introduce myself and figure using this thread is the best way to do so.

I'm officially the new caretaker for 905341.

really appreciate all the great info on the forum here as well as the great history of everything done to this car via the public posts here

Looking forward to trying to crack the 10's with it. Working on software and a few other tweaks right now...

Congats on the purchase, and welcome..

Quote Originally Posted by Performify View Post
    wanted to introduce myself and figure using this thread is the best way to do so.

I'm officially the new caretaker for 905341.

really appreciate all the great info on the forum here as well as the great history of everything done to this car via the public posts here

Looking forward to trying to crack the 10's with it. Working on software and a few other tweaks right now...
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links | Euro RS6 Recaro seats | RS6+ pedals

In case you're not hawking BaT or the various audi related facebook groups - i have chosen to part ways with #905341 and am doing so via no reserve auction on Bring a Trailer.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-audi-rs6-85/
    #905341 - Mugello @ 165k and climbing. Runs 11.40's @ 126MPH. BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned.