Thread: Trade-in Price Check

Hybrid View

Trade-in Price Check

Just wanted to get the community's thoughts on this. Recently went and had a look at a Rover SVR. Could be a potential replacement for the RS6. Anyway, I had not intended to trade the RS6 on it for several reasons, but they made an offer on it, anyway.

Car has 75K on it. Recently (<1,500miles ago) had major service by well-regarded local indy. New Bridgestones on all corners. Upgrades include Sportec Mono 10s, Eisenmann exhaust, Dahlback air intake, RNS-E and two-piece (cryo-treated) brake rotors and hats. No original equipment or spares were discussed. Good aesthetic condition. MUCH better than average for age and mileage, but not perfect. Low-speed damage to driver's front and rear doors. Both doors were completely replaced by highly reputable local body shop.

What do we think it should price at, as is? I'll share the offer price after a few have chimed in.

CW

6500.... acv

but if they're showing you list on RR then it's not a real number

Guessing you were offered 5k just to make a deal on something they want to sell.

Good guesses, guys.

Offer was at $8K. Still, WAY too low to be of any interest to me.

CW

At 8K, best to keep it and retain it as the fun car or sell to a private party if you are in need to get rid of it in my opinion, especially with some of the work you have into it.