Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 19 to 25 of 25

Thread: Front carbon splitter from the Group buy years ago

  1. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Was in Japan and big bucks

    we tried another group buy but needed like 15 pieces. Never got there
    Ah well... they looked good! Thanks for the feedback.

  2. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Woodbridge Va
    Posts
    12
    Well, fellas I’m all in if we do another group but if not audipilot you mind sharing that eBay info of the guy that way I can do an individual buy if a group purchase is not successful thanks again for the updated info

  3. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by YONTB View Post
    Well, fellas I’m all in if we do another group but if not audipilot you mind sharing that eBay info of the guy that way I can do an individual buy if a group purchase is not successful thanks again for the updated info
    Unfortunately I don’t have any further info (eBay or otherwise) related to a custom front splitter. Sorry!

  4. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Fauquier, VA
    Posts
    15
    So I am talking to a company about re-creating this lip in carbon fiber, I just need to know who would commit to purchasing one. I would have to send my lip in for them to make this happen..
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links |

  5. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by kevcp View Post
    So I am talking to a company about re-creating this lip in carbon fiber, I just need to know who would commit to purchasing one. I would have to send my lip in for them to make this happen..
    If it's a solid reproduction of what was pictured earlier in the thread, I'd commit to purchase one!

  6. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Fauquier, VA
    Posts
    15
    I purchased the raw lip from Dave, I would remove it from the car and send it to the company that will be doing the work. This isn't a fly by night organization reputable company, these will probably cost around $800 to reproduce. I started a thread asking for takers make a post there so I can track it.
    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AudiPilot View Post
    If it's a solid reproduction of what was pictured earlier in the thread, I'd commit to purchase one!
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links |

  7. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Woodbridge Va
    Posts
    12
    Same here if it’s raw carbon fiber lip I’m all in for the group purchase

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •