Thread: My RS6...

My RS6...

Been lurking here since earlier in the year when I decided that I would purchase an RS6, a car I have wanted ever since they hit the shores of the US. I found one local to me in pretty good shape some flaws but nothing major, so in April I decided to pull the trigger and I am really glad I did. This is such an amazing car as you all know, and I wish it was purchased earlier. Anyways here is the car, the magnificent Beast!

When I bought her..
    [IMG][/IMG]

After paint correction
    [IMG][/IMG]

Front lip install
    [IMG][/IMG]
    New wheels, KW V3, 034 control arms
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links | Euro RS6 Recaro seats | RS6+ pedals

Very Nice

Welcome
    2003 Audi RS6
    Daytona Grey
    APR EMCS

Welcome aboard the crazy train. Love the new wheels... it seems to suit the beast nicely.

Kevin

nice work on the suspension and RS4 rims are perfect for this car. Nobody caught the euro tails. Lol

Very nice! I have the same CF front lip. Were the original wheels Sportec forged 20s?
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Thanks, that pinch bolt was a nightmare.. I still have to adjust the ride height (even it side to side) and get the alignment done. I put that pic of the rear in just to see if anyone noticed the euro tails..

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Kevin

nice work on the suspension and RS4 rims are perfect for this car. Nobody caught the euro tails. Lol
    2003 Avus RS6 | 10SECS4 Tune | GIAC TCU | Apikol Intake | Apikol Intercoolers | Miltek & Catless | KW V3 | Hotckis Sway bars | 034 Control arms & end links | Euro RS6 Recaro seats | RS6+ pedals

Thanks, the Sportec's are 19x8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    Very nice! I have the same CF front lip. Were the original wheels Sportec forged 20s?

Looking great! I'd love to get together sometime and see in person...

Just got mine back on the road after finally having the time to pull the intake to replace that nasty little suction jet pump...
    Looking to replace the DRC next, but didn't want to dump $$$ into that when the car wasn't even running....

Sounds good, We should hit Katie's Cars and Coffee one Saturday..

Quote Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
    Looking great! I'd love to get together sometime and see in person...

Just got mine back on the road after finally having the time to pull the intake to replace that nasty little suction jet pump...
    Looking to replace the DRC next, but didn't want to dump $$$ into that when the car wasn't even running....

Quote Originally Posted by kevcp View Post
    Sounds good, We should hit Katie's Cars and Coffee one Saturday..
    Sweet looking beast!! If I was still local to the DMV area I'd join you gents at Katie's cars & coffee!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's