Thread: Dodge Ram vs Building

Dodge Ram vs Building

LOL- Our shop was attacked by a Dodge Ram over the weekend. Local station had a slow night and ran the story.

Crazy happened to be in for its' TB service, and makes cameo appearance with its' clothes off while my business partner is interviewed about the event- hahahahaha

https://www.kark.com/news/local-news...hop/1366204618

Our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/OHara-Autom...9041145267438/
    210K miles rolled

Nothing can take down crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Nothing can take down crazy!
    hahahaha- You need to make another pass through Arkansas!

I was in Scottsdale a few months ago on a boys golfing/gambling trip to Talking Sticks. We played McDowell Mountain, TPC Stadium, and Sunridge Canyon. Awesome few days of golf and the courses were immaculate. I had not played much at all prior to the quick trip. However; the clubs were red hot hitting most fairways and greens in regulation on those challenging courses. It was just one of those weekends when the ball striking was in da house and I filled my wallet a bit- hahahaha
    210K miles rolled

Hehe

Talking stick got hammered last week and flooded with a downburst. Crazy stuff

going to start cooling off in a few weeks so we can go outside again. My cars want to come out of the garage!

2 more RS6s are coming to AZ from east coast. But this time on transport carriers. I'll tell the carrier to honk going thru Arkansas