Thread: FS: 2003 RS6 needs trans work plus a 2016 Ram 1500 pickup for one price. $21,000

FS: 2003 RS6 needs trans work plus a 2016 Ram 1500 pickup for one price. $21,000

This is a Mugello Blue Pearl with Ivory interior RS6 with 141,000 miles. It’s bone stock except for some light window tint. Body and interior are excellent. The engine is a rocket but the transmission will default to 5th gear after it warms up. I took it to the Carlisle Import Festival over 200 miles round trip this spring and had it up to 110 on the PA autobahn so you can still drive it anywhere. I have 150 pictures and a full description on my webpage at: https://sites.google.com/site/atikov.../2003-audi-rs6 Will sell together with a 2016 Ram 1500 pickup, details of which are on my Craigslist ad at: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...635643756.html Price for both together is $21,000 firm. Will not separate unless the RS6 has a 5 figure offer. Can deliver in the mid-Atlantic area. atikovi@email.com

Your craigslist link for the Dodge doesn't work. Also not usually one to shit in for sale threads (i know, I know "honestly and not to be a bitch") but you've been selling this RS6 for 3 years now trying this bundled approach and it hasn't worked. I understand as a dealer you might be trying not to take too big of a loss on the RS6 but unfortunately in the 3 years that you've been holding on to the RS6, prices for these cars has fallen pretty drastically.

Clean driving cars without trans issues sell for $9k to $14k regularly, so a five figure price for a stock car with 141k in need of transmission rebuild is not gonna happen. GLWS

Try https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...638027209.html I haven't been selling it, just listing it. No urgent need to sell and I'll wait out the low prices and maybe fix the transmission sometime down the road. It's only a matter of time before prices on these go up as the bottom of the depreciation curve hits. 5 years ago you could find a nice 92-94 Mercedes E500 for $5-6K. Today they are over $10K. Same for Porsche 928, only even higher. I've had luck before bundling two cars at once, just takes the right buyer. The guy at Gas Monkey Garage do it all the time.

Link works now, I think we've got to be nearing bottom and agree these will be collectible one day in good shape. Definitely worth fixing yours as Mugello is the best color. Good luck with whatever you decide!

If you really want to package them up, get the RS6 on a trailer hitched up to the RAM buyer can drive both home at once!