Thread: Where are all the modded C5 RS6 at? 500awhp to 800awhp+?

Hybrid View

Welcome! There are many threads on here. 500-550 hp/tq is fairly common. 600+ is highly debatable due to the $10-20k needed.

Don't use the search on here. Use Google and type "site:rs6.com turbo upgrade", or your choice of terms.

You basically need to upgrade the headers, turbos, injectors, pump, cooling, tune for $15k, then you will blow the auto trans, then you can do the 6-speed swap, then you sell the car...this is typical pattern
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Welcome! There are many threads on here. 500-550 hp/tq is fairly common. 600+ is highly debatable due to the $10-20k needed.

Don't use the search on here. Use Google and type "site:rs6.com turbo upgrade", or your choice of terms.

You basically need to upgrade the headers, turbos, injectors, pump, cooling, tune for $15k, then you will blow the auto trans, then you can do the 6-speed swap, then you sell the car...this is typical pattern
    I love that we use exactly the same search example. We need a sticky that talks about searching this site!

Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
    I love that we use exactly the same search example. We need a sticky that talks about searching this site!
    Ha, I noticed that, well done!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post

nailed it...hahahahaha

Of course someday, somehow, someone will show up with their tamed unicorn...;0

Last edited by MaxRS6; March 9th, 2018 at 22:28.
    210K miles rolled

This is one of the funnier replies ! Lmao!!🤣