Thread: RSN-E Issue

RSN-E Issue

Hi all - my RS6 has been in the shop for a while, and I cancelled the XM radio subscription. Have the car back and now every time I start it, the radio comes on. The weird thing is I have to turn on the RSN-E to shut it off.

Start car, radio comes on, then RSN-E boots, then I can shut it off. Anybody know if this is programmable, if so - how do I stop it?

Thanks!
    RSN-E, V1 wADR, Hotchkiss Sports, KW V3's, EBC Red's, MTM TCU, Custom ECU Tune (with a fix by Nubcake), Catless Downpipes , L10 TC, BBS-CHR's, Venair Hoses, Hella Smoke, Apikol Trans/RrDiff Mnts, SR Hybrid Turbos, Waste Gates, Intercoolers, 750cc injectors.

If you have vagcom, I would make sure that settings were not changed when getting serviced. The other scenario is that the rnse is getting faulty.

Thanks for the response - i dont have a vagcom, but can chase one down. What settings would I be looking for?
    RSN-E, V1 wADR, Hotchkiss Sports, KW V3's, EBC Red's, MTM TCU, Custom ECU Tune (with a fix by Nubcake), Catless Downpipes , L10 TC, BBS-CHR's, Venair Hoses, Hella Smoke, Apikol Trans/RrDiff Mnts, SR Hybrid Turbos, Waste Gates, Intercoolers, 750cc injectors.