Thread: I'm scrapping an RS6 HP24 transmission. Anyone need any parts before it gets tossed?

I'm scrapping an RS6 HP24 transmission. Anyone need any parts before it gets tossed?

Solenoids, harness, valve bodies, flanges, shafts, gears, etc.

Let me know soon via PM
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

It's crazy man. I literally listed mine as free and nobody wants it. Only reason I still have it is because I dont want to lift it and take it to a dump. Hopefully offering pieces of it will get it gone for you.

Edit* with my luck maybe I should put it back in

Quote Originally Posted by jolio1994 View Post
    It's crazy man. I literally listed mine as free and nobody wants it. Only reason I still have it is because I dont want to lift it and take it to a dump. Hopefully offering pieces of it will get it gone for you.

Edit* with my luck maybe I should put it back in
    When I do a conversion, I charge extra if I have to keep the autotragic.

I thought someone would at least want the solenoids and internal wiring.

One plus is that I think the reluctor ring for the VSS is the same as the one that goes on the 01E. I needed one so yay for me.

It's headed to the recycler's this week finally.

I'm actually glad I took it apart and now think that I could rebuild one of these without issue. I've got a new valve body kit and clutch packs sitting in a box here, too.
    2012 Q7 TDI S-Line - 2010 GTI - 2007 A3 3.2 S-Line - 2003 RS6
    2001 Honda S2000 - 1977 Honda CBR 750-F2 - 1965 GMC 1500 WideSide

I’d love to get my hands on another core as the shop my car was at threw my spare away

I have some stage 2 exedy frictions for my next build if my current built trans starts slipping.
    BB GT28's w/ Tial Wastegates, Full 3" Open Exhaust, Wagners, Billet Triple Disk Converter, Built Trans, Exedy Friction Disks, ECU/TCU Tuned, 450/AEM400/1000cc/AFPR, E85, R8 Coils, Nubcake Tuned. Fastest RS6 in the USA :)

Quote Originally Posted by s8prtotype View Post
    I’d love to get my hands on another core as the shop my car was at threw my spare away

I have some stage 2 exedy frictions for my next build if my current built trans starts slipping.

I have a TC Core if that's what you're looking for. Andre at Edge is offering $200, I paid $300 for it.