View Poll Results: Interesetd in a Fall G2G?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • Can't until next summer, dang it.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Fall RS6 Get to Gether, Car meet, BBQ, Music and? Who's Down?

No 1 Fall RS6 Get to Gether, Car meet, BBQ, Music and? Who's Down?

Hey guys and gals,

Thinking with the great fall weather we're having we ought to get a batch of RS6's together. Other fine VAG machines and people could join in too of course.

We could fire up the BBQ, get the DJ sound system going, sample some of the local country driving roads (just 5 mins away), and have a great RS time.

I have a nice shop setup and lots of parking in town. Only 7 mins from hwy I-5 in Eugene, Oregon. Happy to host.

Let's work out the details here - Thoughts and Ideas?
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com

Can't seem to figure out how to correct the spelling mistake in the Poll. My bad.

I was just thinking of an idea like this one, getting a PNW get together of RS6 owners. I would be down for that, for fall or even any other time. i did that back in the days with a Passat group only and a meeting point in Seattle and Portland, with a common meeting to go on a Mount St Helens cruise. It was good times. I know this was posted last year but if we can hunt PNW people on here we could make it happen!