Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
There's a slight adjustment WIP but only because I want it perfect. Trying to avoid shim spacers like some kits need. Other than that it's fully functional. It's been used on my car all summer. Went for another weekend jaunt with the cool fall air and of course the engine pulls even harder this time of year.

Percentage wise it's subjective but must be at least 30%, but feels like 50%+ better braking to me. It's unmistakable at ALL speeds. Brakes are far more responsive, at least on my car. Whatever the #'s, it's an amazing change for the better. Braking is simply diabolical, at times I just laugh- it's got that involuntary giggle factor! (there's 3 RS6's here now so maybe it'll be possible to compare them, and another 2 or 3 in town)

Overall I am enjoying my car at a new level. The power, weight and overall braking balance afforded feels natural and OEM like. It's also nice to look at the car and see real brakes on it. Gear heads and console racers seem to notice also.

I think we have a viable kit for the RS6 finally.
Sorry just got back on here after a few months and realized you replied! all of this sounds excellent to me if the breaking is that good and improved over stock. Have you made your adjustment you were needed to do yet? do you think you will have available before summer? Let me know any updates you have on this. Thanks for replying to this and sorry it took so long to reply, got to get on there more often!